Profile for Princess Dala > Reviews

Hydrea Wooden Baby Brush with Soft Goats Hair Bristles
Hydrea Wooden Baby Brush with Soft Goats Hair Bristles
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful brush., 10 Dec. 2014
It's very hard to find a good brush with natural bristles and it really does make a big difference. Bristles do not come loose, the bristles stay in shape, despite being extremely soft and it's light enough that our daughter started using it herself when she was a year old (mostly on her cuddly toys I should add). I thoroughly recommend this brush.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
by J. K. Rowling

2.0 out of 5 stars Am still surprised I finished it, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Casual Vacancy (Hardcover)
J.K.Rowling is a lovely story teller, but the story that she picked wasn't for me. Subtle like a hammer over the head I found it a waste of my time.

Dyson DC39 Animal Full Size Dyson Ball Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC39 Animal Full Size Dyson Ball Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe the hype!, 24 Jun. 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be this happy about a hoover, but I really am. Worth every penny and after 2 years, I am still impressed every time I use it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 11:15 AM BST

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Wrap & Go Dispenser
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Wrap & Go Dispenser

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and visually appealing plus a lovely fresh smell, 24 Jun. 2014
Compact, easy to use and a lovely, fresh, lemon smell makes this the best product of it's kind I've come across. Only downside is that the top lid keeps coming off, which is not a disaster but still worth deducting one star.

Lamaze Peek a Boo Forest Soft Book
Lamaze Peek a Boo Forest Soft Book
Offered by EDUFUN - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely and very practical book, 24 Jun. 2014
A firm favourite for 6 months now - suitable for reading, playing and chewing. Great to carry around as so light, which makes it a great book to hold for young babies too. So far all the activity has not lead to any wear and tear either, which is impressive.

Weaning: what to feed, when to feed, and how to feed your baby
Weaning: what to feed, when to feed, and how to feed your baby
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight forward guidebook that helps you get to grips with weaning stress free, 24 Jun. 2014
An excellent book that takes the stress out of the daunting step of moving your baby onto solid food. The recipes are varied and instructions are easy to follow and our daughter has enjoyed most of them too.

Just Go With It [DVD] [2011]
Just Go With It [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite enjoyable, 20 July 2011
This review is from: Just Go With It [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I love my rom-coms but I was dreading this one a bit. However, I thought it was really cute. Silly in places and preferred the beginning to the end but overall I'd recommend watching it. Easy, fluffy entertainment.

Camelot - Season 1 [DVD]
Camelot - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Campbell Bower

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and sexy entertainment, 13 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Camelot - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Great cast and story! Thought I'd only watch the first episode and then record the second to watch the next day, but I was glued to the telly! Thought episode 2 actually was much more interesting than episode 1 and can't wait to see more. Loved Eva Green as the villian Morgan. So happy that after the departure of The Tudors and Spartacus and with Game of Thrones nearing its end as well, I have another show to watch!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2011 1:09 PM BST

Prey [DVD]
Prey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Grégoire Colin
Offered by FREETIME

4.0 out of 5 stars Gritty and haunting, 10 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Prey [DVD] (DVD)
A really intense psychological horror with a few twists you really don't see coming. Very well acted too. I recommend it!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2011 10:03 AM BST

Black Swan (DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)
Black Swan (DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)
Dvd ~ Natalie Portman
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Mar. 2011
What a fantastic film! shame it lost out at the Oscar's but this will be a classic! If you haven't seen it, watch it! Altough I have to say I was a bit disappointed about the extras...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5