Profile for Forester > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Igloo® Playmate Coolbox - 6L, Blue
Igloo® Playmate Coolbox - 6L, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit chunky but very effective, 20 July 2017
This review is from: Igloo® Playmate Coolbox (Sports)
This is a good quality cool box and just the right size inside for a small picnic. The lid fastens securely and holds well when you pick the box up, even if it's full of heavy items like drinks. My only complaint is that it's too large to use as a lunch box, but as I wanted it to go in the car that's not a real issue. I have stuck some stick on velcro strips to the bottom to hold it to the carpet in the footwell and it's ideal to keep drinks and snacks cool when I'm on the road in hot weather. Even in the recent heatwave it's kept things cool for several hours.

Amoretu Womens Classic Thick Opaque Tights 80 Denier
Amoretu Womens Classic Thick Opaque Tights 80 Denier
Offered by AMORETU

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short in the leg, 20 July 2017
These are good quality tights and seem to be well made, but although I'm only 5'5" tall they are a good 3-4" too short in the leg which makes them unwearable. Very disappointed as they were otherwise just what I wanted.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2017 7:39 AM BST

Horse Name Plate Stable Door Plaque (Vivaldi Font & Horse's Head Logo) Custom Made To Your Horses Name 300mm x 120mm x 15mm
Offered by Kirkby-Stringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 July 2017
Really high quality looking item, delivered really quickly and a very reasonable price. Smart looking brass screws and collars also provided. Nearly everyone at our yard now has one of these name plaques as they look so good. My horse was also delighted with the free gift of polos.

The seller contacted me within 24 hours of my order (placed at the weekend) to confirm the name I wanted, and I had my plaque three days later. Very pleased.

Our Name Is Mud Cat Hair Mug
Our Name Is Mud Cat Hair Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars Not dishwasher proof, 4 July 2017
I love this mug, it's a good size and makes me smile. But after a year the design is wearing off from being washed in the dishwasher. The paw prints inside have almost completely disappeared and the whole design is very faded. I've knocked off a star for that because the description doesn't tell you it can't go in the dishwasher. So beware!
Comment Comment | Permalink

H-ROOT Large Deluxe 3 Section Lightweight Portable Massage Table Couch Bed Plinth Therapy Tatoo Salon Reiki Healing Swedish Massage 15KG with FREE Carry Bag (cream)
Offered by H-ROOT

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and portable but the bag lets it down, 28 April 2017
This is a really versatile bench with lots of adjustments and options which I like. It looks like a good quality, sturdy, professional bench when it's set up and is comfortable for the client to lie on. Unlike other reviewers I found no problems at all with working out how to set it up and can have it ready to go within a couple of minutes of entering a client's house. I'm fully mobile so I'm literally setting this bench up and putting it away again for every client, and it seems to be standing up to that very well.

On the downside, it does feel a lot heavier than 15kgs - in fact I keep meaning to weigh it because I'm sure it's heavier than that. I struggle to get it into the car by myself and I've bought a trolley to move it around because using the shoulder straps gave me some fairly impressive bruises. I also find it difficult to turn over onto its feet when I've unfolded it and I'm a bit worried about breaking the legs, because you can't lock it into the 'upright' position.

The main reason I've docked it a star is because of the quality of the bag it comes in. Because it's so heavy I was dragging it around in my own house on the laminate floor, and after only a few times of doing so the rubber feet on the edge of the bed had worn holes in the bag. There are pieces of leather sewn into the bag base to protect it from damage but they seem to be in the wrong place. The handle also tore a bit of a hole in the bag almost the first time I used it. However the bag is easily big enough for the bench, it's easy to get it in and out, and there's room for a towel and a roll of paper protectors as well.

Ideally the bag needs to be more like a luggage carrier, with some structure to it and wheels to make it easier to move around. But for the money I really like this bench and if I were working from a permanent premises I think it would meet all my needs, with the possible addition of a step for less able clients as once there's someone on it, you can't adjust the height unless you're strong enough to lift the bench and the client, and the client doesn't mind a bit of turbulence :)

Galaxy A5 (2016) Wallet Case, SAVFY Slim Flip Leather Smart Window View Wallet Case for Galaxy A5 (2016) Black
Offered by GMEX Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, durable, unobjectionable, 28 April 2017
This cover fits the A5 2016 well and leaves all the buttons and ports open except for the one where you remove the SIM and SD card, but then you don't do that every day. It holds the phone firmly and looks smart.
I was disappointed to find that it's not a smart cover, i.e. the phone can't pick up that you're using it, but the notifications come up in the window if you press the power button. The magnetic tab to hold the cover closed works so well that you need two hands to open it, which is a bit of a pain, but serves as a rest if you want to use the case as a stand for the phone.

I've been using it daily since I bought it and it spends a lot of time in my pocket, but hasn't shown much sign of wear and tear yet. Usually I find the corners get tatty but that hasn't happened on this cover.

Overall I can't really say I've any complaints but I don't like it enough to keep using it and have ordered a replacement with a full clear front cover rather than a window like this one. I think I'm just being picky though.

Magnetic Phone Holder - 360 Rotatable Car Mount - Clips Firmly On Air Vent, Easy To Install - Money Back Guarantee - Best For iPhone, Samsung, Nexus & Standard Mobiles, Smartphones Or GPS Devices
Offered by Automobio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 April 2017
This little device arrived really promptly and is just the job for a phone holder that you can transfer from car to car. I was pleased to find that the jaws to hold it onto the car vents are sprung so it holds in place very well. it comes with two metal pieces to fasten to your phone so you can use it with two different phones - ideal for me as I have a personal phone and a business one. The only complaint is that the metal pieces, although sticky, really don't hold to the phone very well. But if you have the phone in a case you can put them inside the case and it still works fine. I have a flip case and the magnet is strong enough to hold the phone with the cover folded back so it's holding through two layers of case.

For the money this is an excellent piece of kit. My phone hasn't fallen off it even though I've gone over some fairly major potholes here in rural Gloucestershire!

HubLines® - Premium Design Cell Phone Docks with Lightning Connector for Smartphone Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / SE 6 / 6s / 6plus / 7 / 7plus iPad 1,2,3,4, air - Smartphone Desktop Dock / Charger / Charger Holder / Stand / Cradle / Stand / Pack / Dock / MiniDock /

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 24 April 2017
This is an ok stand and you can use it with a cover on the phone which is great. However I have found that sometimes it stops charging after the phone has been seated. I use it overnight so nobody is touching it but although I check its charging, twice I've got up to find that not only is the phone not charged but the battery is completely flat and the phone has turned itself off. As I use my phone as an alarm clock to get up for work, this is not ideal.

The phone doesn't sit very steady in the cradle which is probably the downside of being able to use it with the cover and may be why it doesn't always charge. So while it's a good stand in practical terms its unreliability means I can only give it 2 stars.

LogiLink Zipper HS0024 Zip-Style Design 3.5 mm In-Ear Headphone with Microphone - Pink/Blue
Offered by SEDIVA UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but only part zip, 8 Nov. 2016
Unlike other reviewers these headphones work fine. I don't think they're top quality in terms of sound but what do you expect for £5.99? I only want them for listening to audio books and they're fine for that. The only issue for me is that the zip only forms about half of the cable. I bought these because my cat is obsessed with chewing headphone wires and I wanted the zip to put her off. As most of the cable is just ordinary wire, I doubt they'll last long.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Flip Case Cover, Labato Galaxy S5 Genuine Leather Smart Case Stand Cover S- View Window Case Ultra Slim Protective Case for Galaxy S5 i9600 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V with Cut-Out Window and Auto Wake/Sleep Sapphire Blue Lbt-SM5-03B40

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 8 Nov. 2016
A good looking case that fits the S5 well. I was a bit doubtful because this is a case that replaces the back cover of the phone, but it fits well and is slimmer as a result. The 'window' works well and the cover turns the phone on and off as it should. Very pleased so far - just need to see how it stands up to regular wear and tear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10