Profile for Mrs. N. J. Laurent > Reviews

Content by Mrs. N. J. Laurent

Mrs. N. J. Laurent "mrs laurent" (west mids)

Page: 1 | 2
Multifunctional Mummy Handbag Baby Diaper Nappy Changing Bag---Giraffe Pattern
Multifunctional Mummy Handbag Baby Diaper Nappy Changing Bag---Giraffe Pattern
Offered by Easy Bargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely changing bag, 7 Jan. 2016
Lovely changing bag for the price. Nice size and attractive designs. Plenty of different pockets and storage, including bottle pockets on the side, clear bag attached inside ideal for dummies etc and a zip inside. Includes colour co ordinated travel changing mat. Quick delivery. High recommended.

New Angelsounds Baby Fetal Doppler Angel Sound Heart Monitor Detector With FREE CDs + GEL + RECORDING CABLE + BATTERY + NOTE CARD
Offered by 5 STAR GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Jan. 2016
I found heartbeat after a few minutes of trying. Easy to distinguish between mom's heartbeat and baby's with a little practice. Baby's heartbeat is a lot faster. I'm 17+4 weeks pregnant. You can also hear baby movement and kicks. Amazing product for the price! Worth every penny for reassurance.

55x78" OBLONG PVC/VINYL TABLECLOTH - BLACK & WHITE FLOWER
55x78" OBLONG PVC/VINYL TABLECLOTH - BLACK & WHITE FLOWER
Offered by the tablecloth company

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Mar. 2015
Love this tablecloth. It's modern and practical for today's families. Looks good on the table and easily wiped clean. Large size for the price, I cut it down slightly to fit my table.

New Womens Long Sleeve Celebrity Tartan Swing Dress (SM-UK(8-10), Green)
New Womens Long Sleeve Celebrity Tartan Swing Dress (SM-UK(8-10), Green)
Offered by ColourYourFashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress but big sizes, 4 Mar. 2015
I really like the pattern, colour and style of the dress but I found the sizes to be massive. I ordered the green in an 8-10 (I'm a 10-12) and it is really quite huge to be honest. So buy a smaller size at least. Otherwise good price, good dress and fab seller who replies to emails very quickly.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 28 Nov. 2014
Not sterling silver as described! Cheap fashion jewellery

Zhu Zhu Pets Advent Calendar
Zhu Zhu Pets Advent Calendar
Offered by NOGBAD In Brighton area so you are welcome to pick up today

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Zhu Zhu Pets Advent Calendar (Toy)
I bought two of these for my two children aged 3 and 6. I'm a little disappointed with this advent calendar. It's only the 5th December and I've given up with opening one door a day already and let them have it all in one go. As the finished article with the stickers on it's quite cute. But each day you get one piece of the collection. Day 5 is just 3 little plastic carrots which on their own are useless. The sticker sheet is inside the box, as is the 'flat' which turns out to be sheet of cardboard. Personally I don't think this works as an advent calendar purely because you can't play with it until you've got all the pieces together and finished the set and put the stickers on the pieces, otherwise it's just a collection of useless bits of plastic. By the time they have opened all the doors it will obviously be Christmas and by this time they'll have far too many more exciting presents that this will be put aside. Not recommended I'm afraid. I paid less than £5 for it and personally I don't think it's worth that even.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 2:11 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 27 Nov. 2012
I bought the pink one for my 6 year old daughter. It was delayed in china and delivery took longer than expected but the seller was very helpful and replied quickly to messages. So far I'm really pleased with the product. Obviously you can't compare it to the expensive tablets on the market but it's amazing what it does for the price. I've set it up in minutes and downloaded some apps from Google play. So far so good. Only thing to watch is the power cable to charge it seems a little dodgy, being chinese it comes with a travel adapter which is working fine at the moment but personally I wouldn't trust it overnight. Apart from that I'm really pleased with it. Ideal for a child, seems quite speedy at downloading apps etc. Mine came with English instructions and all in English already set to correct UK time and with many apps already installed. (Purchased through amazon from dracotek)
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 11:35 AM GMT

Shorty Childrens Kids Football Divan Slide storage Set Rio
Shorty Childrens Kids Football Divan Slide storage Set Rio
Offered by comfy-living

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed!, 4 Sept. 2012
This was the best value shorty bed I found online. I'm really impressed with it. My son loves it, especially the football design. He's grown out of his toddler bed but we didn't have enough space in his small bedroom for a full size single bed so this bed was fabulous! The slide doors are great to keep toys and bedding hidden away under the bed, especially if you don't have much space. The mattress is more than adequate for my 3 year old. A normal size fitted sheet and duvet fits fine on it too. Best of all it was delivered 2 days after ordering it! Highly recommended. Only slight problem is I had trouble getting the castors on but other than that it's fab!

Zurich Swirl Jardiniere Net Curtain in White. 100 Inches wide 45 Inch Drop.
Zurich Swirl Jardiniere Net Curtain in White. 100 Inches wide 45 Inch Drop.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 April 2012
I bought this to match other net curtain we own. It's good quality and looks good up. We had a faulty item but problem was quickly rectified by seller. Overall very pleased

Chilli Print Mexican Dress - Adult Fancy Dress Costume
Chilli Print Mexican Dress - Adult Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by Homeware & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Mexican lady costume, 18 April 2012
As far as fancy dress goes I think this is good quality but when compared to every day items the fabric is a little rough. Overall I think it's a good buy as fancy dress can be very expensive. Fastens up the back with a zip. The fabric has no stretch in it at all. I'm a size 10 and it fits me but I doubt it would fit bigger than a 12.

Page: 1 | 2