Profile for Mr James Speight > Reviews

Content by Mr James Speight

Mr James Speight

Lenovo Q180 Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF) Desktop PC - Black (Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz, 4Gb RAM, 750Gb HDD, Bluray, LAN, WLAN, AMD Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Q180 Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF) Desktop PC - Black (Intel., 3 Feb. 2013
This is a fabulous machine for it's size - while it worked! It may only have an atom processor but it's not slow. I ran a 32" full def TV off it and the picture was perfect. The machine itself is very neat, has a solid well built feel about it and plays blu ray discs perfectly. Unfortunately, after less than two weeks it ate one of my driver discs and i could not persuade it to release it so i had no option but to return it to Amazon. I would willingly have taken a replacement but there were none in stock so I was given a refund. Had the disc player been OK I would have given this PC 5 *****.
PS Mr Amazon - you haven't returned my disc to me yet!! If it is still stuck in the machine perhaps you could get me another one - it's for a HP Laserjet 1018
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 11:18 AM BST