Profile for Dot > Reviews

Content by Dot

Dot

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
My Near-Life Experience: How Do I Know When I Am Really Me?
My Near-Life Experience: How Do I Know When I Am Really Me?
by Veronica Entwistle

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 16 Jan. 2016
This book is honest, soul searching, sometimes sad......sometimes funny and always interesting! I felt empathy and hurt for some of the author's experiences yet her positivity always comes through. She writes eloquently and with such spirit - an understanding and knowledge of her deeper self is freely and generously given. And in turn thoughts of our own life journeys and experiences resonate, creating an understanding of our deep reactions in our adult years to our upbringing and social conformities.
I will read this book over and over, try it and see for yourself!

Jumbo Picnic Rug 300 x 220cm With Waterproof Backing
Jumbo Picnic Rug 300 x 220cm With Waterproof Backing
Offered by Unibos

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend !, 20 Jun. 2015
Good price, perfect for picnics or for the grandchildren in the garden, great size, and waterresistant backing is ideal

Battery Operated Fairy Lights With 20 White LED's - 2m Length - Christmas / Wedding / Everyday Decoration by Christmas Concepts Ltd
Offered by Christmas Concepts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Dec. 2014
Perfect for mantlepiece or fireplace - easy to put up and bright white lights.

Veho VFS-004 5MP 35mm Negative & Slide Scanner
Veho VFS-004 5MP 35mm Negative & Slide Scanner

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 23 Jan. 2014
We wanted to get copies of the many old family slides we have and this does the job, it would be better if the slide holder had more than 3 sections to put slides in prior to copying them as it can be very time consuming, but then we do have hundreds of slides to do! Reasonable price for the pleasure of having the photos to see instead of trying to get an old slide viewer!

Melissa & Doug 12610 Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set
Melissa & Doug 12610 Wooden Kitchen Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 23 Jan. 2014
Beautifully made, attractive, realistic and sturdy I would recommend this item, they go great with the M & D Cooks Corner Wooden Kichen and have loads of play value and are strong enough to withstand a little one's knocking and dropping! Loved them and so did our grandson!

Melissa & Doug - 10271 - Food Groups
Melissa & Doug - 10271 - Food Groups

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Food Groups (Toy)
This play food is excellent quality and a great size for little fingers to hold on to easily, they go well with the Melissa and Doug Cooks Corner Wooden Kitchen and have loads of play value, would recommend.

Doctor Who 12-inch 50th Anniversary Collector Edition Dalek
Doctor Who 12-inch 50th Anniversary Collector Edition Dalek
Offered by robert49081 WHOSTHEDOCTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 23 Jan. 2014
Purchased this for my 9 year old nephew in the USA who has become a huge Dr Who fan and he just loves it. A definite buy for any Dr Who fan!

Melissa And Doug Cooks Corner Wooden Kitchen
Melissa And Doug Cooks Corner Wooden Kitchen
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 23 Jan. 2014
This is a great kitchen, bigger than we thought, realistic, brightly coloured and lots of play value, there are extras such as lovely pots, pans and food that you can purchase with it. Our grandson just loves this kitchen and it is absolutely worth the cost, I would definitely recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 12 Dec. 2013
My little grandson loves this toy, it's movements when you pull the frog along are funny and cute and he takes him for "walks" with a smile on his face!

Red & Gold Glass Egg Christmas Tree Decoration (10cm)
Red & Gold Glass Egg Christmas Tree Decoration (10cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Dec. 2013
These are beautiful tree decorations, well made and extremely pretty on the tree with my gold and red theme, gorgeous! I would definitely recommend them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3