Profile for J. Liebenberg > Reviews

J. Liebenberg

CastleStorm - Free to Siege
CastleStorm - Free to Siege

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice graphics clunky controls, 12 Nov. 2015
This review is from: CastleStorm - Free to Siege (App)
I've tried really hard to like the game but it is just too clunky to control properly.

ForeFront Cases® New Kindle Fire HDX 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand WILL ONLY FIT All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet October 2013 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function + Stylus Pen - ORANGE
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice case for the Kindle Fire HDX, 25 Aug. 2014
I was looking for case for my Kindle Fire HDX and this case fits the bill. The case has an elastic to keep it closed and the stylus supplied with it fits in the loop with a quite a bit of fiddling. To be honest I have not used the stylus so I don't keep it with the case so no real loss to me. I wanted a case in a bright colour so that it would be noticeable when I need it to be. Don't expect real leather for the price and you won't be disappointed.

Meccano Turbo Remote Control Racing Car
Meccano Turbo Remote Control Racing Car
Offered by Real Merch

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gift, 28 Dec. 2011
I got this for Xmas and it did not disappoint. It took me just over an hour to assemble it. Not bad since I have never owned Meccano before. Some bits are quite fiddly if you don't have kid sized fingers but the tools supplied worked very well. I went for the first design which is also the main picture on the box. Once fully assembled there was a bit of a design flaw with the front mudguards. The screws that hold the pieces in place rubbed on the wheels even in a straight line. I simply took them off and the car is a treat to play with. There is no speed control since the remote works on four buttons that are either on or off. I still need to try the second design and will do so in the next few days.

Rotary Editions 300C Unisex Round Titanium plate Bracelet Watch
Rotary Editions 300C Unisex Round Titanium plate Bracelet Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, 1 May 2010
I bought this watch after doing quite a bit of research. I had some doubts after reading some of the other reviews on some of the other Rotary Editions watches. Iv'e had the watch for about 3 weeks now and it is working very well. I own two full titanium watches and this is quite a heavy and big watch. The titanium "plating" is a term I will use loosely as it seems to have been painted on the bracelet. You will notice this only if you look very closely. It looks and feels very stylish. The watch will hold a full charge for around 40 hours according to the manual. So it's a watch that you have to wear all the time. It was easy enough to take the links out of the bracelet if you have the right tools. To adjust the time on the watch you will need to unscrew the crown before pulling it out. I've had no trouble with the time keeping of my watch up to now unlike some other reviewers of the other models.

I wonder if Rotary Editions is similar to what Pulsar is to Seiko?

Navigon 2210 Satellite Navigation System - Full Europe
Navigon 2210 Satellite Navigation System - Full Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one for a great price., 10 Dec. 2008
I bought my Navigon 2210 about a month ago and have used it quite a few times now. This has to be the best sat nav that I have owned to date. I have had a TomTom and a Navman and this one just beats the socks off them.

This is one compact little unit that if you don't use it you can carry in your pocket without any problems. That way you wont tempt any thieves to nick it.

Navigon have included European maps and free traffic updates in this unit and at a very good price. The lane assist pro that you get with the model is something that is quite useful if you are new to certain places. The traffic updates have been spot on every time. The speed cameras even showed the new average speed cameras in areas where road works are carried out.

I like the compact size but if size matters to you then you may want to look at the Max models which are bigger.

The user interface takes a bit of getting used to but now that I have used it a few times it is easy to use without consulting the manual which is on a cd not a booklet.

To sum up you get a sat nav with all the bells and whistles that could cost you a whole lot more if you choose a different brand. It also looks great and more expensive than the other sat navs on the market.