Profile for C. Nash > Reviews

Content by C. Nash

C. Nash

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NMIT® Stainless Steel Nail care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit Tools 10 in 1 (DESIGN & COLOR VARY)
Offered by NMIT® (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, presented in a lovely gift box, 13 Jan. 2016
Great product, presented in a lovely gift box, great value for money.

Draper 31687 14.8-Litre Bucket
Draper 31687 14.8-Litre Bucket

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I was worried it might be a bit ..., 23 Feb. 2015
Excellent. I was worried it might be a bit flimsy but I have been using it for a couple of months now to carry coal into the house and it is fine.

Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape- Junior (Transparant)
Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape- Junior (Transparant)
Offered by Martial Art Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars I got this for my 9 year old daughter, ..., 23 Feb. 2015
I got this for my 9 year old daughter, we followed the instructions to mould it and it did not work. It did not mould to her teeth at all. We have had several other gum shields which did mould so I knew what to expect. After it did not mould the first time we did it again per the instructions and again it did not work, no moulding at all. She tried wearing it but it hurt her and she couldn't wear it.

Elegant Touch Large Emery Boards
Elegant Touch Large Emery Boards

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. These are great emery boards, 23 Feb. 2015
Excellent. These are great emery boards, they are very big but the description states large so they are as described.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted it for another use so was a bit disappointed., 23 Feb. 2015
I thought when this said "oil" that it would be a liquid but it is solid and meant for use on hair. I wanted it for another use so was a bit disappointed.

SturdyFoot Silicone Gel Bunion Pad Shield Bunion Protector with Toe Post
SturdyFoot Silicone Gel Bunion Pad Shield Bunion Protector with Toe Post
Offered by SturdyFoot

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, my foot got sweaty while ..., 23 Feb. 2015
Does what it says, my foot got sweaty while wearing it but it does hold the toe seperator in the correct position.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Offered by SPORT AERO SERVICES LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, my 17 year old daughter loves these ..., 30 Dec. 2014
Very good value, my 17 year old daughter loves these brushes. They are very good no problems with hairs falling out etc. Half the price I see them in the shops.

Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack
Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars it is good value and as seen and described, 30 Dec. 2014
My 9 year old daughter loves this set, it is good value and as seen and described. Lovely little set.

Faultless Hot Iron Soleplate Cleaner & Burn Remover
Faultless Hot Iron Soleplate Cleaner & Burn Remover
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, really works, 30 Dec. 2014
Excellent, really works, my iron had loads of gunk on the soleplate which sometimes would rub off onto clothes while ironing them. I followed the instructions and my iron came up good as new all the residue is gone.

Philips Tornado Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb (B22 23 W) - Warm White
Philips Tornado Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb (B22 23 W) - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, used it the other day and so ..., 30 Dec. 2014
As described, received on time, good value, used it the other day and so far so good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3