Profile for M. I. Williams > Reviews

Content by M. I. Williams

M. I. Williams (Suffolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Breakdown: The 2017 gripping thriller from the bestselling author of Behind Closed Doors
by B A Paris

1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn.., 23 Jun. 2017
Predictable, poorly written. Airport fiction. As usual I got sucked in by the reviews.

Ezyglide Tape - Stops curtain rings catching on extendable curtain poles
Ezyglide Tape - Stops curtain rings catching on extendable curtain poles
Offered by Ezyglide Tape Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 26 Jan. 2017
There is nothing more annoying than drawing your curtains only for the rings to jam on the join of the pole. Well this stuff is brilliant, now I can close my curtains smoothly.

Pandoras Upholstery Plastic/ Metal Glides Sofa Chair Settee Furniture Feet Castors, Pack of 12,Multi-Colour
Offered by Comfy Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend these, 26 Jan. 2017
These are so much better than the old fashioned castors. Makes my 3 piece very easy to move without marking my new wooden floor. Easy to put on too.

The Hateful Eight [DVD]
The Hateful Eight [DVD]
Dvd ~ Samuel L. Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 26 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Hateful Eight [DVD] (DVD)
Gritty and gory, excellent cast, great twists. Typical Tarantino.

The Plague Road (A John Grey Historical Mystery)
The Plague Road (A John Grey Historical Mystery)
by L.C. Tyler

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 Jan. 2017
Unlike other reviewers, I did not find this an "exciting" book. It was a light read, rather repetitive, I couldn't even finish it. I love historical novels normally but this was not a page turner for me.

Bach Original Flower Remedies - Mustard 20ml

The Riot Club [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Natalie Dormer
Offered by b68solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 4 Aug. 2016
This review is from: The Riot Club [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Got sucked in by the reviews on the front of the box. The acting was embarrassing, seen better actors at my local amdram. Could only take 10 minutes of it. Terrible film.

SolarCentre Curve Solar Motion Light
SolarCentre Curve Solar Motion Light
Offered by SolarCentre®

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 25 Mar. 2016
I am very pleased with these solar lights. I am particularly impressed by their brightness and area they cover for their size. The light is gentle so won't annoy neighbours but strong enough to light the pathway down the side of our house. The motion sensor is very quick to respond. They have saved on a lot of disruptive and expense electrical work to put up an outside light. I also feel good that I am doing something 'green'. Time will tell if the battery lasts.

50 Warm White Clear Star LED Fairy Lights Battery Operated Total 5.5m Clear Cable Batteries Included
Offered by ANSIO Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty lights but..., 25 Feb. 2016
Pretty but the battery gets used up in no time, even the most expensive ones!

Giles & Posner EK2067 Electric Flip Over Waffle Maker for Fun Cooking, 700 W
Giles & Posner EK2067 Electric Flip Over Waffle Maker for Fun Cooking, 700 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes lovely waffles, 25 Feb. 2016
When you are short on time and ideas for a dessert this is ideal. Simple recipe that produces light textured, tasty waffles every time. Kids love them and with ice cream on top are a real treat. Easy to clean and not so big that it becomes yet another piece of kit to clutter up the kitchen. Wish I'd bought one years ago. Best price I could find too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8