Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for st1g > Reviews

Content by st1g

st1g

Berghaus Men's Powerstretch Balaclava - Black, One Size
Berghaus Men's Powerstretch Balaclava - Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT., 18 July 2015
This is just the best thing I could of bought for my job. It's works a treat. I work in a freezer and its -20 and this keeps my whole face warm. I haven't had a single issue and I hope that this continues. Thank you seller and thank you berghaus for making a fantastic product. Would recommend this for any winter sports

Adidas Originals Top Ten Hi Yoda Infant Trainers - White/White/Solar Green
Adidas Originals Top Ten Hi Yoda Infant Trainers - White/White/Solar Green
Offered by Magnitude Of Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars clothing, 18 May 2015
I seen these for my son who is only 4 months old but I love Star Wars and specially the Adidas brand sets so bought them eve tho he won't be able to wear them till he about 5 years old ha ha. On arrival they are even better in person In fact stunning, yodas face on the heels are just amazing I even said to my partner I love these so much I do t even think I will let him wear them. And for £30. Best bargain of this year 👍👍👍👍
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Look very good but the stitching is dreadful and am expecting to ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Look very good but the stitching is dreadful and am expecting to get about 3-4 weeks out of them at a push. Took ages to arrive to but for £6 suppose you get what you pay for.

Oxford Products OF917 Cover
Oxford Products OF917 Cover
Offered by UK Good Deals Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 29 Sept. 2013
Awful item do not buy it, it is waterproof but very flimsy and tears very very easy. If I new it was this flimsy I would of used a bin bag and saved myself some money.

Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Knee Support, Open-Patella Stabilizer
Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Knee Support, Open-Patella Stabilizer
Offered by Comfytopia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 19 Mar. 2013
bought this knee support for my dad who is a plumber and has suffered with his knees over the years, we have tried a lot of products to help him combat the pain and help support him when working, and I can say that the Bracoo Breathable Neoprene Knee Support is a fantastic product as my dad says its the best thing he has used in years. infact they are that good we bought a total of three. At least i now know that when my dad goes to work he aint in as much pain and working in comfort.

thank you.

Bicycle Safety LED Wheel Lights Blue Neon x 2 Pack
Bicycle Safety LED Wheel Lights Blue Neon x 2 Pack
Offered by guangdayiyg

3.0 out of 5 stars great cocept, 12 Nov. 2012
This is a fantastic concept for cyclists like myself who ride in the early mornings and late evenings, very easy to use and fit and is very bright. delivery was fast and efficient.