Profile for Ms. S. Resuggan > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. Resuggan

Ms. S. Resuggan (West Midlands, England)

Page: 1 | 2
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 25 Aug. 2016
Brilliant read. I have never despised a character from a book so much as Miss Norgate, that alone tells you how amazing this author is. Will now be reading more of her books.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changer, 2 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
This has been my favourite read so far this year, as I type my eyes are still blurred from my tears!
As soon as you pick up the book you cannot put it down, written so well that you're able to imagine the characters and places as if you're there with them.
This book has really made me think, as sad as it sounds it's made me look at my life differently and question things, I feel some changes happening :)
I highly recommend & cannot wait for the next.

Our Song
Our Song

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Our Song (Kindle Edition)
I've read both Fractured and The story of us and I never thought the stories could get any better....I was wrong.
Dani Atkins has a talent for being able to create characters and a story that you just want to keep reading about, you find yourself not being able to put the books down.
A fantastic read that had me silently sobbing but at the same time feeling warm inside.

The Story Of Us
The Story Of Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 22 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Story Of Us (Kindle Edition)
I loved fractured so had to read this, especially when I saw the reviews.
So glad I did, what a brilliant read, a moving story that keeps you turning those pages until the very end. Can't wait to read the next!

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Such a fantastic unstoppable read
It's like sliding doors meets the sixth sense....but I really didn't want it to end!

Pumpkins, Peril and a Paella (A Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery Book 4)
Pumpkins, Peril and a Paella (A Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars An unstoppable read, 8 Jan. 2016
I have read all four of the Charlotte Denver books and they are all good reads. This one had the ability to scare, shock and bring tears to the eyes as the lovely heartwarming story finishes with a fairytale ending ☺

The Never List
The Never List

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner!, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Never List (Kindle Edition)
Just couldn't put it down!
Would definitely recommend.

Tapas, Carrot Cake and a Corpse (A Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery, Culinary Cozy Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 3 Jan. 2016
In honesty I wasn't really expecting this to be that good what with it being a freebie on Amazon. However I was very wrong! A great read that I simply couldn't put down - looking forward to reading the rest of Charlotte's adventures!

Fudge Cake, Felony and a Funeral (A Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery Book 2)
Fudge Cake, Felony and a Funeral (A Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 3 Jan. 2016
Another fab book from Sherri Bryan, I really enjoyed the first one but this was even better! Cannot wait to read book 3 :)

One Night: Promised (One Night series Book 1)
One Night: Promised (One Night series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A slow start but worth it, as once this ..., 9 Aug. 2014
A slow start but worth it, as once this story takes hold you can't put it down. Cannot wait until November for the next one!

Page: 1 | 2