Profile for Swalker > Reviews

A Million Ways to Die in the West
A Million Ways to Die in the West
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Western at Home, 7 Oct. 2014
What a brilliant movie. Continously laughing throughout and such a sweet storyline with a blooming romance. Great for an couple staying in.

Alien Quad Red Tag Boxset
Alien Quad Red Tag Boxset
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Aliens, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Alien Quad Red Tag Boxset (DVD)
This product is great for yourself or as a gift. It is light and compact, especially for four movies. The movies are all time classics and the casing was efficient as it only took up space of one DVD. Great value for money.

Designer Christian Lacroix Noir EAU DE TOILETTE Spray for Men
Designer Christian Lacroix Noir EAU DE TOILETTE Spray for Men

4.0 out of 5 stars For the Boyfriend, 10 Sept. 2012
I had previously brought the female version of this scent for myself and found that it quickly became my favourite. Then when I joined Avon as a representative I brought the purple version of this aftershave and my boyfriend though hesistant to change the one and only aftershave he used, also became quickly attached: wearing it everyday. So when I have now brought this one for him and it is just as good as all the rest. Although the price was far fetched and thats no where near what Avon sells this brand for, I honestly could not find anywhere else to by it.

Warriors of Virtue - Tsun - Virtue of Lyalty - Security of Earth - Made by Play Em in 1997
Offered by makandmabel

3.0 out of 5 stars My Childhood Collection, 10 Sept. 2012
I brought this figurine as it was the last one in the collection that I needed from my favourite childhood movie. The figurine itself was awesome. However the box and cardboard did come damaged. For a collector like me, this was dissapointing. There was no fault from the sender as they used a padded brown envelope with bubble-wrap inside to protect the product. It was down to shear luck that the plastic had a hole in it and the cardboard was bent when it got to me. Still worth the money and sitting proudly in my collection.

Wonderbra Womens 19335 Ultimate Strapless Bra Black - 34DD
Wonderbra Womens 19335 Ultimate Strapless Bra Black - 34DD

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wonderbra, 10 Sept. 2012
I was told this product was the best strapless bra made by many people. I was a bit worried as I have had no luck inthe past with strapless bras before. However this product stayed firmly up and I never had to worry about constantly pulling it up or having a wardrobe accident. Amazon was the place where I could find the bra for cheapest. There is one problem with this bra and that it is rather like a corset; it takes many wears before it begins to get comfortable as it is super tight. Overall the product is worth the money spent.