Profile for A. Wilson > Reviews

A. Wilson (U.K.)

Hahnel UniPal Universal Charger with 12V Adaptor
Hahnel UniPal Universal Charger with 12V Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius piece if kit, 5 July 2010
I took this on holiday and it replaced five chargers-

1 x Canon camera
1 x Fuji camera
2 x Blackberry
1 x iPod via usb

It charged the two different camera batteries and two different Blackberry batteries an absolute treat. No problems at all.

The genius part is the inclusion of a USB port to charge iPods and any other devices whose battery you can't remove.

I would recommend this to anybody who would normally take multiple chargers on holiday. It runs off 100-240 volts and 50-60 Hz, so no issues with use abroad.
I won't be using it to replace my normal charging at home as I often need more than one device on charge at a time, but for taking away both here and abroad it is fairly faultless.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2011 12:26 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mouse!, 27 Feb. 2007
I have been using one of these for nearly two years now and it is an absolute saviour. I suffer from tendonitis in the back of my hand and also in my index finger. Both were being caused by using a regular mouse for extended periods.

This mouse has solved both issues. It is excellent and well worth the price. The only improvement would be if they could make it wireless, but that is a very small complaint indeed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2013 8:16 PM GMT