Profile for Mandy Cutting > Reviews

Content by Mandy Cutting

Mandy Cutting

electriQ HSL600 Horizontal Slow Masticating Juicer with Quiet Motor & Cleaning Brush - Juices Wheatgrass, Fruit, Vegetables, Nut Milk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2017
It is very good, much better than my last one. It is so easy to clean.

Stone Effect Cherub Bird Feeder Or Bird Bath
Stone Effect Cherub Bird Feeder Or Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, 5 April 2014
Very good, looks lovely in our front garden not too over the top as some can. People even comment on it. Has gone though all weathers and still looks good.

LEGO® Art Carousel
LEGO® Art Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
I got this as a present for my work mate in the office as she is Lego mad. It has sat on her desk ever since. When I gave it to her you would have thought I had given her the world.

Meerkats Car Tax Disc Holder New Animal, Ref:AMK-1T
Meerkats Car Tax Disc Holder New Animal, Ref:AMK-1T
Offered by Advanta Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
I love it. ( being a meerkat fan) very easy to put tax disc into. Had no trouble with it falling of the car window. Would recommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 April 2014
I just love it and my Grandson loves it. I have had it six months now. It has stayed in place and never fell off.

FINGER MONKEY CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
FINGER MONKEY CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
Offered by Ali Air Freshener Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 5 April 2014
It looks great, but the smell does not last very long so won't be ordering any more. And there was only thr one in the packet. Normally there would be three.

High Grade - Extra Long USB Sync & Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S - For All Apple iPod Touch / Nano / Classic / Mini (All Generations) - For Apple iPad 1 / 2 / 3 - Length : 2 meters / 6.6 ft - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 April 2014
We'll worth the money. I have my pad plugged in all the time. The last one I got, came loose with any movement it was Cheeper. This one at the price is well worth it.