Profile for Miss mar > Reviews

Cadbury Smooth Spread Milk Chocolate 400g
Cadbury Smooth Spread Milk Chocolate 400g
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 21 Oct. 2016
Excellent product. I really love it. There's not much to say about it. We all know how good Cadbury's products are. Very happy with my purchase.

JORDANA Easyliner For Lips - Terra Kiss
JORDANA Easyliner For Lips - Terra Kiss
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

4.0 out of 5 stars It's quite good, 25 Aug. 2016
It's not bad. I haven't found a long lasting liner for lips yet but this one is ok, the price is very reasonable and it is just fine. I quite like it.

NAILS INC Express Nail Polish Remover Pot
NAILS INC Express Nail Polish Remover Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars ... tried several similar products and this one is my favourite. And I promise it is not because it ..., 25 Aug. 2016
I've tried several similar products and this one is my favourite. And I promise it is not because it is pink but because it works really well, it removes polish really quickly and something I really like: it is not as smelly as other products. I mean the smell is not so strong and let's admit it, nobody likes what nail polish removers smell like so this one is not as bad. I really recommend it. You won't regret it.

Corioliss C3 Hair Straightener Silver Paisley
Corioliss C3 Hair Straightener Silver Paisley

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful, 25 Aug. 2016
Amazing product. After reading lots of reviews and opinions I decided to try Corioliss C3 and I must say I really love it. It works really well, it leaves my hair straight and looking beautiful, much better than with other hair straighteners I used in the past and my hair stays straight longer too so, what else can I say? The design is also nice and elegant although that is not the most important thing to me. I strongly recommend it. I am so pleased and happy with it. The best one if I have ever had.

Shirley Valentine [DVD] [1989]
Shirley Valentine [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Pauline Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film, 9 Dec. 2015
I've always loved this film. I had a video tape so as soon as I found it on DVD I had to buy it. I will watch it over and over again. I recommend it.

First Certificate Skills: Use of English, New Edition: Student's Book
First Certificate Skills: Use of English, New Edition: Student's Book
by Mark Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book. Great purchase., 9 Dec. 2015
Great book, very useful for those who want to get the first certificate. About the quality is great. I bought one, a second hand one from RBMBOOKS and it came quite quickly and the book was in excellent conditions. Only it didn't have the key booklet but I found it on the internet so no problem at all. Very happy with the purchase and thankful. :)

Pub Original Pork Scratchings Card (20 packs)
Pub Original Pork Scratchings Card (20 packs)
Offered by Freshers Foods Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 24 Oct. 2015
Not bad. Not the best I've tried but they are ok. The price is ok too so I will probably buy them again.

Nestlé Aero Bubbles Peppermint Pouch 113 g (Pack of 12)
Nestlé Aero Bubbles Peppermint Pouch 113 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tasty, 24 Oct. 2015
I love these aero bubbles. If you haven't tried them just do it. They are excellent at any time and very nice after a meal with guests at home, when you are having a coffee or a tea afterwards.

L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga - 8.5 ml, Turquoise
L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga - 8.5 ml, Turquoise
Offered by BeautifyMe Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 24 Oct. 2015
I had it in black and I didn't know it existed in turquoise. It's a lovely colour suitable for blue or green eyes. Looks different and amazing. You can use it alone or use black first and then just add some turquoise to give them a slightly different look and some more light. Great purchase. Will buy it again.

Rimmel Extra Pop Lash Mascara - 004 Pop Turquoise
Rimmel Extra Pop Lash Mascara - 004 Pop Turquoise
Offered by Cosmetic Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 24 Oct. 2015
Great colour and nice quality. Original and very difficult colour to find, it is real turquoise and it looks amazing. I recommend it. Excellent purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4