Profile for Mr C E Payne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
The Pumpkin Killer: A Bakery Detectives Cozy Mystery
The Pumpkin Killer: A Bakery Detectives Cozy Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews......., 19 July 2017
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading well over 500 Kindle books of all types and subjects you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.
The more these errors effect the story the less stars I give it even if the story is a good one.

All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Punch Red - with Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, 19 July 2017
Simply great, especially with the expandable memory. Stores books, videos, photos, films, etc. Great for browsing the internet.
Basically it works just like an iPad.

Witch Woods Funeral Home: Box Set: Books 1 - 4
Witch Woods Funeral Home: Box Set: Books 1 - 4

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews....., 15 May 2017
Kindle book reviews

World War 2 BOX SET #7: WW2 Soldier Stories Part 4,5 & 6
World War 2 BOX SET #7: WW2 Soldier Stories Part 4,5 & 6

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews...., 12 May 2017

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

The more these errors effect the story, the more I dislike the story so the less stars I give it.

What Went Wrong With Mrs Milliard's Mech?: An Inspector Ambrose Story. (Inspector Ambrose Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews......., 12 May 2017

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

Death among the Roses: A Melanie Hart Mystery (Melanie Hart Mysteries Book 1)
Death among the Roses: A Melanie Hart Mystery (Melanie Hart Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews........., 12 May 2017

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

World War 2: Secret Missions: The Untold Daring Secret Missions of WWII (World War 2, WWII, World War 2, WW2 Secret missions, Operations Cowboy, The Great War, Raids Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews......, 12 May 2017

I read it, I like it, I want more from the author.

The Weird World of Felicity Beauchamp: 12 - Please don't put me on the Stage (Lissy Beauchamp)

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do book reviews......., 12 May 2017