Profile for Arwin252 > Reviews

Arwin252

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product!, 31 May 2015
Very happy with this shower curtain, searched to find the extra length and this length is perfect for my wet room. I would advise to measure your rail to floor as I did, the weighted hem stops the curtain from floating about when showering. Reasonable price and delivered within days of ordering. Will definitely order again from this seller

The Musketeers Theme
The Musketeers Theme

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I played it over and over again, 7 Feb. 2015
Brilliant! I played it over and over again. Shame its not available to buy on CD, come on BBC we want official merchandise for The Musketeers, lots of fans waiting!

Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle (PC DVD)
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle (PC DVD)
Offered by Retro Rebel Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing rubbish, 6 May 2013
Waste of money, very boring and slow, no direction, just wandering aimlesly about. Labouriously slow movement of direction, having to move all over the place just to look at an object. My advice is do not buy or waste your money, stick to the Dark Paralell games, I have never been disappointed with those.

Dark Parables 3: Rise of the Snow Queen - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Dark Parables 3: Rise of the Snow Queen - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great game from Dark Parables, 6 May 2013
Excellent game, I could even complete most of the puzzels, good graphics, really enjoyed it. Would recomend this game to everyone

Mystery Adventure Collection: Return to Mysterious Island 1 & 2 + Journey to the Moon PC NEW

1.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on this, 16 Mar. 2013
This looked/sounded good but is very disappointing, I'm stuck at the beginning, I can't get the monkey to do anything, theres no guide to help, so if anyone can help I would be very grateful! haha!

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Case (Purple)
LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Case (Purple)
Offered by Gateway Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves it, 16 Mar. 2013
I bought this case for my grandson because I was sick of seeing his leapster games getting lost/misplaced. He now keeps his games safe in the case, always puts his games away after use. The only negative I would give this product would be that theres nothing to hold the leapster inside if the case is opened up side down the leapster falls out. Just needs a piece of velcro to hold in place. Worth the money to see my grandsons face.

Unsolved Mysteries: Ancient Astronauts (PC CD)
Unsolved Mysteries: Ancient Astronauts (PC CD)
Offered by gameworld121

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillian game, 16 Mar. 2013
Really enjoyed this game, graphics are good, like a game that makes you think, stimulating, hours of fun, would have liked to see more space men in it though. Worth the money.

Gardenscapes (PC CD)
Gardenscapes (PC CD)
Offered by TheGamery

3.0 out of 5 stars Not stimulating enough, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gardenscapes (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
ok game not very taxing gets abit boring after a while, few hours of entertainment. Very disappointing, very limited range of items that can be purchased not worth the money

BaByliss 5344U Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5344U Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 May 2012
Bought the Babyliss travel hair dryer for my holiday in greece, it is a brilliant hair dryer, powerful but light weight, very happy with the results. Worked well with a 2 pronged adapter. I like the bag, very handy, my styling brush fits perfectly inside. Would highly recommend this product.

Pyramid Trek 100 (formerly Repel 100) Insect/Mosquito Repellent DEET Spray - 120ml
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 April 2012
This product was bought for a month long trip around India. I only got a few bites and I think this was because I stayed in a hotel beside the river for a few days. I never got bit for the rest of my trip. I found the smell was not too strong and would highly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2