Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Rheme Tomtom Via Start Universal Hard Carry Case with Tray also other Tomtom Via Start and GO series
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service & I am happy with it, 13 Jan. 2015
Good service & I am happy with it

Desolate
Desolate

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Desolate (Kindle Edition)
Again recommended to me and it did not disappoint me at all.
It is a book with lots of twists and turns to keep you guessing to the end.
I have also read Windigo Soul by the same author.

200 Slow Cooker Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook (Hamlyn All Colour Cookery)
200 Slow Cooker Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook (Hamlyn All Colour Cookery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday recipe book., 10 Mar. 2013
But I chose it because it has many more recipes than some other books I have & with colour pictures.
The recipes are quite varied but most of them in this book use normal store cupboard items
so you are more likely to use it.
I have had a slow cooker for about 30 years & have used it a lot, but only cooked the same things
in it all this time. I thought it was time to be a bit more adventurous with my cooking and also use my
slow cooker more in order to have cheaper nourishing food cooked at low cost too !!

Windigo Soul
Windigo Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book !, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Windigo Soul (Kindle Edition)
A good easy read and different to what I normally read but it was recommended to me and I liked it. It held my interest from start to finish.

SEIKO Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet SSB035P1

4.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Mens Quartz watch with White Analogue display & silver stainless steel bracetet, 6 Jan. 2013
The quality of manufacture is high, and it seems to keep good time. The only downside was that there were no specific instructions to explain how it works.
The only instructions received relate to Seiko watches in general and not to this particular model.
I have had to learn how to operate it through trial and error.
Overall the watch represents excellent value for money.

AeroBed Sleepsound Double Raised Airbed 2000025014
AeroBed Sleepsound Double Raised Airbed 2000025014

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerobed Sleepeasy Double raised airbed., 6 Jan. 2013
We have had several good nights sleep on it over the xmas period at our daughters house.
The only criticism would be that it was cold underneath us, so we rectified this by putting a fleece blanket under the bottom fitted sheet that we slept on. From then on it was warm and cosy and did not deflate at all.
The product was exactly as described.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2014 8:20 PM GMT