Profile for Mrs > Reviews

Content by Mrs

Mrs "Rumour" (Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Steve!, 9 July 2013
If you love the way Stephen King draws his characters and makes you believe in them and their world, you will love Joyland!

Litozin Joint Health Capsules 100% Natural Rose Hip with Vitamin C - 120 Capsules
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Big difference, 4 Feb. 2013
Before I started taking Litozin I could no longer wear my favourite rings because my knuckles were so sore and swollen. As others have said, it took a good few weeks, but now my joints have gone down, my rings fit, and the pain is minimal! Good stuff :)

Victorian Cream Lace Trim Corset Basque (UK Size 12)
Victorian Cream Lace Trim Corset Basque (UK Size 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 20 Oct. 2012
Bought this for a Gothic Romantic fancy dress, and it was perfect. Looked lovely on. I did have some difficulty getting the front fastenings done up (not lined up perfectly) but I think at this price it was acceptable. Got lots of compliments!5

Soft Flex Satin Silver Wire .014 Dia Satin Silver
Soft Flex Satin Silver Wire .014 Dia Satin Silver
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Best beading wire, 29 July 2012
Soft flex is a must if you do a lot of beading - so much more user friendly than other beading wires, as it is very flexible an never kinks.

Bialetti Venus Induction Espresso Maker 6 Cup
Bialetti Venus Induction Espresso Maker 6 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Induction friendly!, 29 July 2012
We have been searching for an espresso stove top coffee maker for ages - almost bought one for £50 in France. Fortunately we didn't because we saw this one and it is brilliant! Great price, and works like a dream - fabulous espresso within about a minute! Used it every day since purchase.

Notes from an Exhibition
Notes from an Exhibition

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Patrick, 25 Dec. 2011
I love Patrick Gale's books, and this was no exception! Covers hefty topics such as mental illness and bereavement in a riveting family setting. Excellent read,with believable characters that stay with you.

Mirrored
Mirrored

3.0 out of 5 stars Energy!, 27 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Mirrored (Audio CD)
I bought this album because I saw Battles playing Atlas on Jools Holland, and I was blown away by it. The album is still growing on me, but the best track is still Atlas - it makes me want to leap about and fills me with energy! Will keep listening to the rest, as I think they will get better.

August Rush Soundtrack
August Rush Soundtrack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great soundtrack!, 27 Nov. 2009
This review is from: August Rush Soundtrack (Audio CD)
If you liked the movie, you will like the soundtrack! Very evocative music, especially the stuff played by August on the guitar. Good stuff!

Kodak Combo Colour & Black Ink Cartridge, No 10, EasyShare 500 series Inkjet Printers
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars good value ink cartridges, 11 Jun. 2009
Looked around, and these were the best price I could find. Good, quick service. Excellent!

Western Skies
Western Skies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!!, 21 May 2006
This review is from: Western Skies (Audio CD)
Another winner from Roddy - starts off brilliantly with Western Skies, and keeps up the good work all the way through. Excellent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3