Profile for Ana > Reviews

T-Shirt Totoro Soot - Cartoon By Mush Dress Your Style - Kid-XL Black
T-Shirt Totoro Soot - Cartoon By Mush Dress Your Style - Kid-XL Black
Offered by Mush Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 May 2016
The t-shirt is lovely. The design is just what you see and the quality of the cotton is OK. I guess I'll have to be careful when ironing it because the white design will surely stick to the hot iron, but that's always the same. My 13-year-old is very happy with it.

Tabletop Condiment Dispenser Copper Stainless Steel Pot for Pickle or Spices, Bowl Diameter 22 cm
Offered by Minrak Online Store (GLOBAL SELLER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 May 2016
It is just what you see in the photo. It feels nice and solid and it's just what I needed

Coloured Discs cocktail sticks wood skewers 12cm x 100 - GOTO
Coloured Discs cocktail sticks wood skewers 12cm x 100 - GOTO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 May 2016
They were just what I expected and my guests all loved them. They did look striking on the table.Great quality as well.

Indian Ethnic Sari Chic Contemporary Printed Faux Georgette Saree By Triveni
Indian Ethnic Sari Chic Contemporary Printed Faux Georgette Saree By Triveni

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 31 May 2016
It is beautiful and just as shown in the photograph. I missed some instructions as to how to sew the top together. I chose the non-stitched option but I still expected some kind of instructions to do it myself, which shouldn't be difficult to print.

100 Printed iron-on School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels for Children
100 Printed iron-on School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels for Children
Offered by Woven Labels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
They are very good, arrived promptly and wash very well. I'm very pleased with them.

Vacu Vin Glass Markers Christmas Crowd - Set of 12
Vacu Vin Glass Markers Christmas Crowd - Set of 12

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful to make sure you get the right glass, 26 Feb. 2015
very useful to make sure you get the right glass, and lots of fun, especially when all of them like pop off the glass and we had to look around for them! I'm sure that shouldn't happen, though. what worked best was to get them a bit humid and stick them to the foot of the glass and not to the body. It was something to keep conversation going!

The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles Book 1)
The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles Book 1)
by Rick Riordan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased indeed., 26 Feb. 2015
I bought this book for my 11-year-old son, who likes reading but gets tired of it, and he just couldn't pit it down, literally! We had to hurry to buy the other books in the series! Very pleased indeed.

Rabbit-Proof-Fence [DVD]
Rabbit-Proof-Fence [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Branagh

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, truly interesting, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Rabbit-Proof-Fence [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent film, truly interesting. My 11-year-old son really liked it, too, and we learned about the early history of Australia and about the aborigines and all the problems they had to face. The documentary that comes with it about the making of the film was very good, too.

First4spares RM-ED009 Remote Control for Sony Bravia LCD TV's
First4spares RM-ED009 Remote Control for Sony Bravia LCD TV's
Offered by First4Spares

3.0 out of 5 stars It works ok but the buttons are quite harder than ..., 26 Feb. 2015
It works ok but the buttons are quite harder than in the original one and one of them doesn't work at all. It still does the job, though.

Set of 2 Kitchen Devils Lifestyle All Purpose Scissor & Vegetables Scissor
Set of 2 Kitchen Devils Lifestyle All Purpose Scissor & Vegetables Scissor
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars they are excellent and my left-handed son can use them too so ..., 26 Feb. 2015
they are excellent and my left-handed son can use them too so I don't need to have two different sets to scissors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5