Profile for Dragonlady > Reviews

Content by Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Amara Organics Retinol Cream for Face 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamins E & B5, 50 ml
Offered by Amara Organics UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 15 April 2016
I have been using this on my hands to start with and the results are very good.I use ultrasun sun cream to protect my hands during the day.

I felt my hands would be a real test of the cream and it has given great results!

I am about to use it on my face and am convinced it will give the same results.This is definitely worth the money.

I especially appreciate the personal touch of this family company and have to say ,it was this aspect that swayed me to try the cream.

The follow up and instructions for use ,via email, were excellent.

Hallmark Birthday Card For Her 'Snoopy' - Medium
Hallmark Birthday Card For Her 'Snoopy' - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
Brilliant....loved it .

Cool Trade Winds, Women's, 100% Wool - Heart Print Scarf / Shawl (Pink)
Cool Trade Winds, Women's, 100% Wool - Heart Print Scarf / Shawl (Pink)
Offered by The Blue Bear Gift Store

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a little disappointed with the colours, 19 Mar. 2016
I was a little disappointed with the colours.
The background white is not a good white,it is a little dull.
The colour is not more dark pink than purple.

Elephant Family Scarf - Tribal Family Lovely Spring Scarf (White with Black Pattern)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elephant Family Scarf, 15 May 2015
Soft,warm lovely design.

Betron B630 Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack , Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound Isolating Dynamic Earphones, 15 May 2015
Brilliant product.
Excellent sound quality.
Fast delivery.
Would definitely buy from again.

Womdee(TM) Sweet Love Heart Dots Printing Chiffon Shawl Scarf Wrap Stole Muffler-Pink With Womdee Accessory

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought the pink and it is very old fashioned ..., 27 Feb. 2015
I bought the pink and it is very old fashioned looking.

I had hoped for a gentler contrast in the colours,however the material is lovely,very soft.

REED DIFFUSER OIL REFILL BOTTLE 100ML AROMATIC FRAGRANCE SCENT OILS NEW HOME WAX (JASMINE AND SWEET ORANGE)
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars True to Jasmine smell, 23 July 2014
Amazing smell .
I use it in my bathroom and the perfume fills the room.

niceeshop(TM) Lace Tassel Burntout Floral Print Triangle Scarf Shawl (Light Blue)
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning colours, 23 July 2014
Lovely scarves..small but beautifully made and stunning colours .I have all the colours and keeping an eye out for more.

STABILO Cappi 12 Pack Fibre-Tip Colouring Pens
STABILO Cappi 12 Pack Fibre-Tip Colouring Pens
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 July 2014
These are excellent. Great shape barrel so easy to handle and excellent colours.
I am very impressed with the staying power .

WHICKSNWHACKS 10 HEART Shaped NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
Offered by whicksnwhacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, 18 Jun. 2014
I love this product...the scent is very true to Jasmine,my all time favourite.
The scent you get from the tarts is very strong and long lasting...I store them in my wardrobe and clothes drawers...an added bonus of lovely smelling clothes.
I really recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5