Profile for Jackie Gilbert > Reviews

Content by Jackie Gilbert

Jackie Gilbert

Childrens Build Your Own Solar Powered Gadget Bots 6 in 1 Robot Making Kit Toy - Dog, Plane, Windmill, Boat, Desktop Plane and Car
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars very good and they had great fun, 25 July 2014
Brought these as part of my sons homework project, very good and they had great fun building

20 Pack Of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
20 Pack Of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Great price and really good quality

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Great price, much cheaper than buying from shops or marker stalls and very good quality

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a really affordable gift and looked very nice., 25 July 2014
A lovely gift purchased for a teaching assistant, a really affordable gift and looked very nice.

Bright Side Teachers Tin
Bright Side Teachers Tin
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a brilliant gift and we were able to fill it with ..., 25 July 2014
This review is from: Bright Side Teachers Tin (Home)
We went in as group to buy our children's teacher a gift as they're all moving up a year. Its a brilliant gift and we were able to fill it with other bits and pieces we brought. Its a really great gift for a male teacher and he was really pleased when the children presented him with it.

Personalised Stainless Steel .51mm Guitar Plectrum Engraved Pick with Gift Box
Personalised Stainless Steel .51mm Guitar Plectrum Engraved Pick with Gift Box
Offered by County Engraving

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a really quick delivery and my sons loved it and were very pleased to be able to ..., 25 July 2014
This was a gift for my sons teacher as he plays guitar in a band and thought this would be a fab gift that could actually be used, we had it engraved with his name. It was a really quick delivery and my sons loved it and were very pleased to be able to present their teacher with a gift that was different.

Rock Guitar Pen, (single piece)
Rock Guitar Pen, (single piece)
Offered by Great Gifts and Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this, i have now got to buy another ..., 25 July 2014
We brought this as a moving up gift for their teacher, it was a fab pen and the teacher really likes as he plays guitar in a band. I would recommend this, i have now got to buy another two for my sons to have

Barbie A Pony Tale: Sisters' Deluxe Stable
Barbie A Pony Tale: Sisters' Deluxe Stable
Offered by Quality UK Wares

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase, 30 Mar. 2014
So pleased I brought this as a birthday present for my friends twin girls, they love it they already have some horses so just having the one horse was not a problem. Would recommend buying this if your little girls are into their Barbies or horses it was well worth the money :)