Profile for Mr. A. Whitworth > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Whitworth

Mr. A. Whitworth

In Tune With The Moon 2012: The Complete Day-by-Day Planner for Growing and living in 2012
by Michel Gros

4.0 out of 5 stars Moon growth.., 20 April 2012
This is the 4th annual edition of the book that I've bought, and I find it invaluable for many reasons...it's packed full of great info for the people who like to grow, eat and enjoy the gifts of nature, as well as knowing the best day and time to get a haircut! Get in tune with the moon!

Brilliant Public Speaking DVD - Presentation Skills (How To Make A Great Presentation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 5 Jan. 2011
I needed to give a speech for a friends wedding and was a bit uncertain how to approach it. I looked around for something to help me with the nerves and with structuring my content. It was suggested to me by a colleague to have a look at this DVD and Audio book set. I found them both to be very helpful, especially the audio book which I was able to listen to whilst driving. It consists of approx. an hour of tips from several presentation coaches - and it proved enormously helpful.

Top CV Secrets DVD - How to write a brilliant CV (includes CV templates / examples / cover letters and a free CV Review)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 Mar. 2010
The advice from the experts (top CV authors and recruitment specialists) is invaluable and breaks down every part of the CV into it's component parts. It is 25 chapters in total, and is very clear and easy to follow. The templates are impressive and using them with the tips included made a big difference. I have just been offered the job - which is why I am writing this review. I bought the full set of DVDs from this company and consider them to be extremely good value.

135 Interview Questions & Answers DVD (Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar. 2010
I actually bought the full set of DVDs from this company on a recommendation from a friend. I was extremely impressed by the quality of the content and the information delivered. Much easier than ploughing through a book, and full of relevant tips for today's jobseeker. I went in to a recent interview feeling much more confident, and have just been offered the job - which is why I am more than happy to write this review. Extremely good value for money.

207 Interview Techniques DVD
207 Interview Techniques DVD
Dvd ~ Expert's Guide: Interview Skills

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 Mar. 2010
This review is from: 207 Interview Techniques DVD (DVD)
I actually bought the full set of DVDs from this company on a recommendation from a friend. 135 Interview Answers DVD + free CD Audio Book The CV Experts DVD + Audio Book + Professional Templates [DVD] [2009] I was extremely impressed by the quality of the content and the information delivered. Much easier than ploughing through a book, and full of relevant tips for today's jobseeker. I went in to a recent interview feeling much more confident, and have just been offered the job - which is why I am writing this review. Extremely good value for money.