Profile for M. PHIPPS > Reviews

500 Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars coins, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 500 Amazon Coins
Dont know whose idea it was but it suited me.. After buying coins I felt I was spending someone elses money when I retreived them...mary phipps..

Some Day I'll Find You
Some Day I'll Find You

3.0 out of 5 stars little disappointed...., 4 Mar. 2014
Yes ok but sorry Richard much preferred your wifes first book. ... But dont give up will read the next one......m phipps

My Animals and Other Family
My Animals and Other Family

5.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to the sequel, 16 May 2013
A book I had problems with...as I did not want to put it down..loved the way it was written..realistic and down to earth.

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars bird magic..., 16 May 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
I thought images were excellent and bird calls were a bonus. In fact I wished there were more birds included as I was disappointed when I got to the last item.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy,s fire, 18 Jan. 2013
I ordered kindle fire in advance of release date..Amazon gave me a delivery date and it arrived as promised..I have the first kindle so when Fire arrived it was like the first colour TV. From the start it was easy to use bearing in mind I am in my eighties I found the challenge stimulating now it goes everywhere with me.My books, games, (child at heart) weather forecast,stars at night my latest being able to get my local radio station, just in time for the snowy weather reports and road closures. recommend the kindle fire...you bet..

Talking Harry the Hedgehog
Talking Harry the Hedgehog

3.0 out of 5 stars HARRY THE HEDGEHOG, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Talking Harry the Hedgehog (App)
APART FROM GIVING HIM A SOAKING WITH THE RAINSTORM HE DIDNT MATCH PIERRE THE PARROT OR TOM THE CAT.

BILLY

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life: A Story of Love
MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life: A Story of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGGIE THE LABRADOR, 24 Dec. 2012
too late in life for me to have another dog so I tend to drift towards doggie stories I loved this because it started at the beginning with choosing a puppy and although it was sad as well its was a real story.

Billy

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Every Floor Type

5.0 out of 5 stars DYSON DC25 VACUUM CLEANER, 10 Jun. 2011
AS ALWAYS AMAZED AT THE EFFICIENT DELIVERY SERVICE FROM AMAZON.. VERY PLEASED WITH CLEANER MUCH MORE EFFICIENT THAN MY OLD ONE, AND EASIER TO HANDLE.
I WAS SURPRISED AT THE AMOUNT OF DUST ETC IN THE BAG AFTER USING THE DYSON IN FACT I ALMOST FELT ASHAMED THAT I HAD VISITORS THE DAY BEFORE AND HOPED NO ONE HAD NOTICED THE COLOUR OF THE CARPET WHICH IS NOW A WONDERFUL CLEAR BLUE.MANY THANKS .

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle, 26 April 2011
I LOVE IT...BEFORE THE KINDLE I HAD JUST COMPLETED READING A BOOK WITH 875 PAGES, IT WAS A PAPER BACK, MOST OF MY READING IS DONE IN BED AND THE NUMBER OF TIMES THIS HEAVY BOOK ENDED UP ON THE FLOOR, ME HANGING OUT OF THE BED TO PICK IT UP, THEN TRYING TO FIND THE PAGE I WAS READING... LOVED THE BOOK BUT IF ONLY I HAD IT AS AN E.BOOK , KINDLE COMFORTABLE TO HOLD, EASY PAGE TURNING, PRINT CAN BE ADJUSTED, AND WHEN I CLOSE IT DOWN I LOVE WAITING FOR THE ILLUSTRATED PAGE TO COME UP. WAS SURPRISED AT THE EASE OF ORDERING NEW BOOKS, I HAVE TO STOP MYSELF FROM ORDERING EVERYTHING I SEE, ALL IN ALL THIS IS ONE OF MY BEST BUYS TEN STARS I THINK.

MARY PHIPPS

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Latte Machiato Coffee, Pack of 3 (Total 48 Capsules, 24 Servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars tea/coffee, 7 Feb. 2011
I have never drunk so much coffee in all my life as a tea drinker i never thought i could change but i have and thanks to my regular order I dont have to worry about running out....

Page: 1 | 2