Profile for BJ Shortland > Reviews

Content by BJ Shortland

BJ Shortland (London, UK)

Fitbit Charge HR Cable 2-Pack, BeneStellar Replacement USB Charger Cable for Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband (Black+Purple)
Offered by BeneStellar Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy customet, 10 May 2017
Just what I was looking for, and great to have 2 as this is exactly the sort of thing that goes missing! The fit into the charging socket on my Fitbit is quite tight and does need some force, hence the 4 stars, however I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or purchase again. Delivery was fast too!

Cygnett Jellybean for iPhone Case 3GS - Dotted Pattern
Cygnett Jellybean for iPhone Case 3GS - Dotted Pattern

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect., 28 Feb. 2010
I was looking for something bright and colorful to jazz up my white iphone. The original picture I saw of this only showed it from the back, and it was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for - bright and funky. However when I actually got mine I was a little disappointed at how much of the front of the phone got covered, and from the front it's not that flattering!

Getting this on the phone is super easy, as it clips together very neatly (a screen protector was also included). Getting it off is another matter however. I had to use a knife (!) to help ease away all the corners.

Despite these issues I love it, because as a case it's the business! As soon as I bought this case my phone fell out of my locker from a height of about 4ft. Not a scratch, and no other damage. The case took a little scuff on the corner where it hit the floor, but didn't separate. And ultimately, that's what I need a case to do. It's genuinely hard as nails, and short of a hard knock to the screen, my phone feels indestructible.

It could be prettier, but as a protective case it is fantastic.

Family Guy Freakin Party Pack - Family Guy Series 1-6 - Complete [2007] [DVD]
Family Guy Freakin Party Pack - Family Guy Series 1-6 - Complete [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's the Untold Story?, 10 Dec. 2007
If you're buying this you're probably already a fan so I won't harp on about how brilliant the show is. The packaging is great, but where is Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story? Not in my boxset, thats for sure! There's no reason it couldn't have been included in this boxset, and though the cards, poker chips etc are all nice, I would have rather had that extra disc. So if you're buying, it's great, but be aware that the description is wrong and you won't be getting the Untold Story.

Fertility & Conception: The complete guide to getting pregnant
Fertility & Conception: The complete guide to getting pregnant
by Zita West

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple guide to fertility, 21 Jan. 2006
I love this book, it's easy to read and explains both men and womens fertility to them in a comprehensive but simple to understand fashion. I particularly like the way that 'trying to conceive' is broken down into a four week plan, allowing you to guage the best nutrients for each stage of your cycle. I felt prepared and positive after reading the book, and I know I'll be dipping into this everyday. Highly recommended.