Profile for Dphillips > Reviews

Content by Dphillips

Dphillips

Page: 1 | 2
A Crime of Passion (Joe Dillard Series Book 7)
A Crime of Passion (Joe Dillard Series Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars A crime of an ending, 4 Feb. 2015
As with all Joe Dillard stories it was thoroughly enjoyable but had the worst ending I have ever come across. So ridiculous it completely spoilt the book.

Blood Money (Joe Dillard Series Book 6)
Blood Money (Joe Dillard Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 Dec. 2013
Another thoroughly enjoyable book from the reliable Scott Pratt. Well written easy to read with a few twists along the way. Excellent

Triptych: (Will Trent / Atlanta series 1) (The Will Trent Series)
Triptych: (Will Trent / Atlanta series 1) (The Will Trent Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read, 11 Dec. 2013
This is my first read of this author and certainly not my last. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. It rocks along at a fast pace and I couldn't put it down. I read it in two sittings! A well thought out story with a few twists and turns along the way. Well written and easy to read. Excellent

The Law of Second Chances (Jack Tobin Series Book 2)
The Law of Second Chances (Jack Tobin Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing follow up, 19 Nov. 2013
I found this rather disappointing after the mayor of Lexington avenue. In fact for much of the first part I thought it was a rather similar storyline. However it's well written with a few twists and turns along the way.

88 Killer
88 Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Stark does it again, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 88 Killer (Kindle Edition)
Another great book to follow up american devil. Didn't think he could write a follow up as good but he managed it. Fast paced difficult to put down and with a few twists and turns along the way. Excellent.

Blues Highway Blues (A Crossroads Thriller Book 1)
Blues Highway Blues (A Crossroads Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 28 Oct. 2013
A thoroughly enjoyable book with the references to the old American music an added bonus. Well written and easy to read and always entertaining.

Final Argument - A Florida Courtroom Thriller
Final Argument - A Florida Courtroom Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 Oct. 2013
This was my second book by this author and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It is well written with a good story and several twists and turns. It moves along at a cracking pace and is hard to put down. For those that like legal thrillers it is well worth reading.

HUMANredux: Beginnings (Book 1)
HUMANredux: Beginnings (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 13 Sept. 2013
Firstly let me say that I don't like science fiction at all but a friend asked me to read this book because he had enjoyed it so much. I read it in two days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The book is well written, thought provoking and zips along at a pace that makes it hard to put down. It's difficult to believe that it is Mr Withwick's first book.

The Dead Man (Jack Davis Thrillers Book 2)
The Dead Man (Jack Davis Thrillers Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good thriller, 21 May 2013
An enjoyable read. Well written with interesting characters. RemodelLing of twists and turns.Reminds me of the Dennis Lehane cop bookks

The Finder
The Finder

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this really a good book, 6 May 2013
This review is from: The Finder (Kindle Edition)
Sorry but this is a really poor book. The storyline is thin the characters are lacking depth and substance. I can't say anymore really it's just third rate. How I finished this book I don't know

Page: 1 | 2