Profile for vanessa coleman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Past My Cell-By Date
Past My Cell-By Date

5.0 out of 5 stars A compelling read!, 27 Aug. 2015
Tom Graham's writing is full of little observations that make the area and the street so real. We get a good idea of what life was like growing up in that street just after the war. His characterisation is strong. The reader instinctively feels sympathy and compassion for a young boy forced to witness such violent acts against his mother in his own home. We see how his earlier life affects the rest of his life going from one kind of institution to another. How different might things had been if he had been born on the other side of the track? A compelling read!

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist 100 ml - Pack of 3
Avon Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist 100 ml - Pack of 3
Offered by Printer Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell of this and I have to say ..., 26 Aug. 2015
I love the smell of this and I have to say that I have a deeper and longer sleep by using it. I thoroughly recommend it.

Revenge
Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit!, 6 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Revenge (Kindle Edition)
In my book Martina Cole can do no wrong. As usual this book keeps you riveted from beginning to end.

In A Dry Season (Inspector Banks Book 10)
In A Dry Season (Inspector Banks Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love all of Peter Robinson's books and this is no ..., 5 July 2015
I just love all of Peter Robinson's books and this is no different - just brilliant - a must read!

Stranger Child
Stranger Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant read!, 23 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Stranger Child (Kindle Edition)
Another great story from Rachel Abbott. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and quite frankly I found it hard to put down. I never saw the ending coming. I was of course hoping for a happy one!

Suicidal State
Suicidal State

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Gutsy Lady!, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Suicidal State (Kindle Edition)
Sammy's story is told with brutal honesty. A lesser person would have never made it through all the trials and tribulations she had to cope with. She is one very determined lady who has to be admired for her strength and courage in the face of so much adversity in one life-time. A must read!

G I R L
G I R L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: G I R L (Audio CD)
Love, love, loved it!

Game On (Perfect Lives Book 2)
Game On (Perfect Lives Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really enjoyable read., 23 Jun. 2014
I think it is important to read book 1 first as I did - that way you get to know the three main characters before you begin on book 2. The story focuses on the lives of three girls who made a bet to see who at the end of the year would have the perfect life. I cannot give away the ending but in their different ways they all ended up much happier by the time the bet was over. I thoroughly enjoyed both books and can't wait to read a third!

The Bet (Perfect Lives Book 1)
The Bet (Perfect Lives Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shades of Red!, 19 Jun. 2014
The story of three young women who fantasize about a better life (including their sex life) They have a bet to see who comes off best. I have now bought book 2 - can't wait to see what happens with the girls and their lives!

When A Hard Rain Falls
When A Hard Rain Falls

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 31 May 2014
I really felt for the main character in this book. He is a good guy, good father who unfortunately married the wrong woman. This was a rollercoaster of a journey that kept you wondering what was going to happen next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4