Profile for Cheryl Williams > Reviews

Content by Cheryl Williams

Cheryl Williams "I love a good vampire or zombie story. I also enjoy anything to do with horses and crime thrillers." (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
The Walking Dead #170
The Walking Dead #170

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 Aug. 2017
Brilliant read as always

Arvok 15 15.6 inch Water-resistant Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Case Bag/Notebook Computer Case/ Briefcase Carrying Bag/ Skin Cover For Acer/ Asus/ Dell/ Fujitsu/ Lenovo/ HP/ Samsung/ Sony/ Toshiba (15.6 inch, Purple)
Offered by ElzoDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple laptop case, 27 July 2017
Item is as described I am really pleased with it and the colour is great.

This Shattered Land (Surviving the Dead Book 2)
This Shattered Land (Surviving the Dead Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar. 2017
From the very first page of book one I knew this was going to be a brilliant book series and it is. I am just about yo start book three.

Audible Audiobooks
Audible Audiobooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Audible Audiobooks (App)
Great way to read a book love it. I read on the kindle too but love listening on way home.

WITH A SONG IN MY HEART: The Jane Froman Sory (Susan Hayward, Rory Calhoun) 1952 - Region 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Dec. 2012
Everything I expected, DVD bought for my Mum she thoroughly enjoyed watching this film again.
Will use this site again
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 4:11 PM GMT

Flicka [DVD]
Flicka [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim McGraw
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Should Be Good, 28 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Flicka [DVD] (DVD)
Not watched this yet, but if its anything like the old series it should be great.

The Flicka Collection [DVD]
The Flicka Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roddy McDowall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Jan. 2010
This review is from: The Flicka Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Haven't watched it yet, but I remember it from my childhood and as I am still involved with horses, I am really going to enjoy watching this again.

Valley of the Dolls [DVD] [1967]
Valley of the Dolls [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Barbara Parkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old Film, 28 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my Mum, she has always loved this film. I am sure she will enjoy watching it over and over.

Vampires 1-3 [DVD] [2005]
Vampires 1-3 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Patrick Bauchau

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Films, 15 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Vampires 1-3 [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
As vampire films go these are pretty good viewing, glad I bought them. Good viewing for cold dark nights around Halloween.

House of Night Set
House of Night Set
by P. C. Cast

5.0 out of 5 stars Marked, Chosen, Betrayed, Untamed, 8 Sept. 2009
This review is from: House of Night Set (Paperback)
I would highly recommend this series of books, I thought I would never find another book that I could lose myself in like I did with Harry Potter, but when I picked up Marked (House of Night) all I can say is WOW! what a great set of books and I can't put them down, I am now on book four and don't want it to end, still I have book five to follow on. Can't wait for book 6 and hopefully a set of films. Great Read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2017 7:55 PM BST