Profile for E. Goodman > Reviews

Content by E. Goodman

E. Goodman (UK)

Bonamana Japanese Anime Cosplay Shoulder Bag School Bag Messenger Bag Crossbody Pack (Sword Art Online)
Offered by tailunhanhaiuk

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 29 July 2016
I love this bag.
It's really well made and feels like great quality.
It's got lots of pockets and the inner pocket it padded, so it's perfect for keeping phones and tablets safe. It doesn't feel overly bulky either!
Took it for a test drive yesterday with; phone, 3DS, sketchbook, pens, purse and a few extras, never felt like I was lacking for space and was easy to organise without anything getting lost!
Great SAO design on the front. Fantastic. ^^

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked but needs more information., 1 Dec. 2015
I have had a cluster of skin tags under my arm for over a decade now.
I had visited the doctors and they tried to freeze them off which did not work at all!

I stumbled upon this product and after reading reviews thought I'd give it a try.
The product is easy to use however I believe it should explain more of what is likely to happen and the time scale.

I attempted to remove 5 tags at the same time. (Perhaps I got a little trigger happy with it ^^; )
First night was a little painful as they do nip the skin but these were under my arm so it might not be the case if you're trying on flat skin.
Day two they tugged and nipped a bit when moving my arm.
Day three they went black as the blood was cut off.
At this point I think it should be advised to keep them clean!
This is when I had a little panic as one of the larger tags began to smell and I was regretting ever trying this!
Day four the first one came away cleanly.
After a full week all five have come away although I have maybe another two I could tackle I'm going to leave them for a while.
Although I did get results it was mildly painful and caused me a little bit of anxiety that I think could have been avoided if they instructions were more detailed.

Languishing in Lyrics
Languishing in Lyrics
by Sid Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud to be involved, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Languishing in Lyrics (Paperback)
When approached by Sid to illustrate lyrics for one of his songs for a charity book I assumed this book would just be a collection of pictures and lyrics. Upon purchasing the book I was surprised to realise that it is also a biography of the author. Kicking off with a picture of little Sid already quite the artists, brush in hand….cheeky grin on face.
Sid’s writing style is much like his music, each line makes you smile. And it’s really interesting to read about the work an artist has to put in to their creations and to remain faithful to what they create. This would be a great book to give to a creative person, to show what is possible if you really want to achieve it and to also be proud of each step you take and each achievement you make. I particularly like that between the albums are various achievements Sid has made, giving the reader an interesting insight in to the author.
The rest of the book is broke down in to Sid’s various albums, with art work by fantastic artists to go with each song, each with their own style. I think Sid has managed to collect a whole host of creative people, who like Sid himself, love what they do. I'm proud to say I'm one of them!

Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD]
Care Bears Movie II - A New Generation [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Hennessey
Offered by Rare DVD and Blu Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-live a classic, 10 Mar. 2009
I was 6 when this first came out, I'm 28 and it still holds a special place in my heart. As a child I always loved the more dark animation and despite this being a Care Bears movie it is dark in places. Animations like this are missing from our current age, story now in some cases takes a backseat to the dazzling but cheap 3D animation. This movie has a great story and great animation. I would love to see Care Bear movies made now just like this.
If you just want to relive a part of your childhood, or share this with 'A New Generation' you wont be disappointed. A welcome escape from today's flashy but altogether heartless cartoons.