Profile for scoops > Reviews

Content by scoops

scoops

Page: 1 | 2
Bramley Power LCD LED Desk Mount Arm Monitor Stand Bracket,Very Strong and light weight Die-Cast Aluminium with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°, Swivel 180°, Rotate 360°) (Dual Monitor)
Offered by Kidzmotion Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and strong, no sag., 14 May 2017
This was easy to fit together and setup, it's very sturdy with no sag.. Planning is key, it took me a couple of attempts to find the right position on the back of the desk to setup my monitors, I wanted my main screen straight on and an other monitor on the right hand side tiled tilted towards me, I found that having the clamp a 1/3 of the way along the length of the desk was right for me.
Having a modesty board in the back of my desk, thankfully about 2-3" from the very back,but which got in the way of the handles for tightening the clamps, I feel a bar tightening system would have been a better option for my needs.

Having said that I was able to get it fixed firmly. and have found it easy to move and adjust as required. the height adjustment is a bit tricky and fiddly as this is a case of move the monitor up or down the centre pole sit in your chair check and redo as necessary.

I mention this as I can see this as an issue for others, once it's all setup it's great as long as no one taller or shorter sits at your desk it's great, I know you can tilt the screens easily up and down, but if your a gamer then tilting the screen can throw the perspective out.

I now have a great setup and am really pleased with way it looks and getting the monitor bases off the desk has made a great difference..

VonHaus 30cm Manual Cylinder Garden Lawn Mower
VonHaus 30cm Manual Cylinder Garden Lawn Mower
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Can be a bit of a basket., 14 May 2017
It's very lightweight this is a good and a bad thing.

Let's start at the beginning it's easy to put together. Whilst your doing this check the fixing already in place as when I started using it the rear roller fell off. Lucky I was able to find all the parts in the long grass that I was attempting to cut.

Being lightweight it is easy to manoeuvre pick up and put down, especially on the slightly bumpy ground.

The problem is the grass catcher, made of cloth mesh, it has no weight and is just hooked over 2 upright posts this means every bump causes the basket to come of the posts. I found the best way to solve this was to cut the grass first without the basket and then go over it again. This did mean double the work, but for the size of garden this was not an issue. In future with the grass already being cut this may not be an issue, but I would still have like the basket to clip or attach better.

Overall I am please with my purchase and the basket issues aside it does a good job for the size of my garden about 5 m square and for the money.

FDX Mens Cycling Bib Tights Winter Thermal Padded Long Leggings Cycling Trouser
FDX Mens Cycling Bib Tights Winter Thermal Padded Long Leggings Cycling Trouser
Offered by Fdxsports

3.0 out of 5 stars They are warm and the fit is not so bad that I wouldn't think about buying another pair, 2 Jan. 2016
I weight 17st and am 5'8'" and have to buy a XXL, but these feel a little short. They do the job, but the padding seems a little small, and the fit seems to put your tackle on display, they also seem a little bit short in the leg. They are warm and the fit is not so bad that I wouldn't think about buying another pair, but I would look elsewhere first.

ArtMoon Kalipso Toilet Brush Holder Head Replacement
ArtMoon Kalipso Toilet Brush Holder Head Replacement
Offered by Tatkraft

1.0 out of 5 stars The circumfrence of the screw hole is 0. 8 ..., 2 Jan. 2016
The circumference of the screw hole is not 0.8 as advertised but 1 cm and therefore did not fit. Please state size correctly.

Energlite Bicycle LED Spoke Light Wind Fire Wheels Silica Gel Wire Tyre Lamp Mountain Bike Wheel Light Pack of 2Pcs,Blue
Offered by Dodolive UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really that bright perhaps in total dakness., 2 Jan. 2016
I bought 2 of these one for each wheel obviously.

They are not as bright as the picture shows them perhaps in total darkness on country lanes etc, but not on main roads with streetlights and other sources of coloured lights.

The light I have connected to the front wheel does not connect to the battery every time a bit of wiggling and it works.

They do not fit tightly and as another reviewer has suggested they need cable ties to hold them in place. This however has given me another issue because the ties I bought are short the light is now nearer the middle of the wheel. This means the rear light is hidden by mt pannier most of the time.

When they break or run out of batteries I will replace with something else. I would not purchase again. But they do offer some side on light which is always good, just not good enough.

Ergon GP5 Handlebar Grips, Unisex, Fahrradlenkergriff GP5, black, L
Ergon GP5 Handlebar Grips, Unisex, Fahrradlenkergriff GP5, black, L

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - One of the best purchases I've made., 2 Jan. 2016
I ride 7 miles to and from work. (14 miles a day 6 days a week). I experience a lot of numbness in my hands and fingers especially on the way to work which has a lot of downhill sections.
These have been on my bike for about 6 months now. They are easy to fit and take almost all of the numbness out of my fingers and on the occasions I do feel numb I am able to move my hand to a new position. These are one of the best buys I have made for my bike.

Waterproof Headlamp GRDE® Light Weight Comfortable LED Head Torch, High Brightness for walking/ fishing/ cycling/ working Light (White)
Offered by rebirthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light used for a recent PC upgrade to see ..., 26 Oct. 2015
Great light used for a recent PC upgrade to see inside the case to ensure pins lined up etc., but comes in handy all the time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars There is no way this is Winter Weight, 30 Sept. 2015
The item fits well that is the only good point. I wore this today 30/09/16 and there was a cold wind at 6.00 a.m. It went straight through this jacket. There is no way this item is winter weight.I have jersies that are just as thin, but warmer than this.

I understand that it says that it is thin, so wasn't expexting true winter jacket, but was expecting it to be windproof. This may do as a mid layer.or be alright on a cool summer evening. This is the 2nd time Tenn have claimed winter weight in their tops and it hasn't come close. I will not be using them again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The blades remain sharp for along time and are quick and easy to replace, 12 Jun. 2015
I work in a supermarket on night shift, I work 6 days a week and use the knife constantly for about 6 hours.I open cardboard boxes and a lot of items covered in plastic shrinkwrap.About 2 Bin bags worth of plastic and a roller pallets worth of cardboard.per night.

The blades remain sharp for along time and are quick and easy to replace.

These knives are great my only issue with them is that plastic gets caught in the cutting area of the hook, and repeatedly removing the pin and blade to clear this courses to enlarge the pin hole so after about 6 months it requires replacing as the pin starts falling out. .

Tenn Mens Thermal Padded Cycling Leggings/Tights - Black - 2XL
Tenn Mens Thermal Padded Cycling Leggings/Tights - Black - 2XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Will do, but with a pinch., 12 Jun. 2015
They are warm on cold mornings and the compression on the upper leg feels good.

They were initial very tight below the knee and the seams left an imprint in my leg. After a couple of washes they now fit better, but the elastic in the waist has gone crinkly,(I don't use fabric conditioner or anything similar) sorry not sure how to describe it better, it hasn't given but now they now roll down and sit on my waistline. At least they still cover my behind unlike some others I have had. But next time will try something else.

Page: 1 | 2