Profile for Patsy > Reviews

Content by Patsy

Patsy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips E27 Edison Screw Halogen EcoClassic Traditional Bulb, 42 W, 240 V - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2017
Just what I needed...well done.

Collins Elite Pocket Week to View 2018 Refill
Collins Elite Pocket Week to View 2018 Refill

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth it., 3 Oct. 2017
Always buy these refills as I have done for years now. They are a bit pricey for what they are but they do the job.

I love the fact that I can collect them from my local Amazon locker makes life so much more easy.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Case, RANVOO 3 in 1 Anti-Scratch Shockproof Electroplate Frame with Coated Surface Excellent Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy S8, Black
Offered by RANVOO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Look very classy, 3 Oct. 2017
I bought this case today and I am really glad that I did. The case fitted really well and looks a million dollars on my Samsung Galaxy S8, I really like the gold effect. The surround of the case makes it easier to hold and not let my phone slip out of my hand and best of all it doesn't look like a brick that I am holding. I would recommend this to anybody with an S8. The only thing missing now is a screen saver.

OXFORD KIDDIES DINOSAUR CYCLE HELMET 48-52cm FOR OUTSTANDING PROTECTION
OXFORD KIDDIES DINOSAUR CYCLE HELMET 48-52cm FOR OUTSTANDING PROTECTION
Offered by bankrupt_bike_parts

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but far too small, 3 Mar. 2016
The helmet itself is ok but far too small for my 18 month old grandson

Vacuum Bags: Rotel Pack of 5for Blue Air, Melissa, Rotary, Rotel, Spinney Rotel U65 vacuum cleaners: ROTEL U65.0, U65.1, U65.2, U65.3 (505-606), 850, 900, 950, 1000: BLUE AIR 1005: CURTISS 1000DL

Babyliss Pro 13mm Classic Marcel Tong - BAB2230U
Babyliss Pro 13mm Classic Marcel Tong - BAB2230U

1.0 out of 5 stars Tongs awful but good customer service from Sellers., 2 Aug. 2015
Personally I did not like these tongs at all. I have tried them once and have not used them since. I wish I could return them but I think I am unable to because the box in which they arrived had so much sticky tape on it that I had to cut the box open to get the tongs out.
I tried this item just once and have not touched it since. They are the most awkward tongs that I have ever used. The lever that controls the barrel is not a spring lever and you have to try and lift the hair and maneuver the lever at the same time. My hair is quite fine and after using this tong the ends on my hair was standing upright due to the static. Prior to this I had been using another babyliss model which I cannot get anywhere now but it was 100% better than this item. I shall most certainly not be using it again.

Although the tongs were awful, the seller's were very good. I had initial problems with the delivery service and the seller's contacted me via e mail and kept me updated with what they were doing regarding the delivery, I really had good customer service from them.

Collins 2015 Elite pocket size one week to view WTV diary REFILL 1165R
Collins 2015 Elite pocket size one week to view WTV diary REFILL 1165R

5.0 out of 5 stars Always order these from Amazon and have never been disappointed. A good size for carrying in pocket or ..., 28 July 2015
Always order these from Amazon and have never been disappointed. A good size for carrying in pocket or bags. I wouldn't be without mine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I have tried to purchase this perfume for ages as ..., 28 July 2015
I have tried to purchase this perfume for ages as I had used all mine up. The only place I could get it was Amazon. A lovely perfume that is not too overpowering and at a reasonable price for the size.

Numatic HET200 Hetty Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner,Turboflo, 1200W
Numatic HET200 Hetty Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner,Turboflo, 1200W

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2015
I like this item but it is very heavy to carry about and especially upstairs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2015
Excellent and very convenient to just put into your pocket.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3