Profile for Allen Dewsnap > Reviews

Content by Allen Dewsnap

Allen Dewsnap (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Corsair CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 Vengeance 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz C9 XMP Performance Memory Module - Black
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Good upgrade, 13 Jan. 2014
Ok, it is only memory so what can you say ?
Well, it works. It is very fast. It is very well made and I would recommend it to anyone. Obviously make sure it is right for you if you are upgrading your system. Any added memory has to be identical to what is already in there.

StoreONE 4 Pack Foam Earpad Replacement Sponge Pad Cushion Covers for Koss Porta Pro, Sporta Pro & Other Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 Jan. 2014
I very nearly bought a new pair of Koss Sporta Pro headphones until I saw these . These fit perfectly and my old phones are as good as new.

X Rebirth (PC DVD)
X Rebirth (PC DVD)
Offered by RUGELEY GAMES

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad., 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: X Rebirth (PC DVD) (CD-ROM)
If you are reading this then you must be considering buying this game. Please do not !.
X3 Albion Prelude was so good I assumed this would be fantastic, especially when I saw the YouTube videos. Whilst it looks gorgeous (imho) the game is a joke to play. In some sectors the frame rate is atrocious, even on monster PC`s . The game is buggy and the campaign is difficult to play due to random crashes. The developers have released a patch adding auto save every time you leave a station. What does that tell you ? The problem I have is that even if the game ran fast and the bugs were removed, I am not sure if I would still play this. I have had a few occasions when the game has been kind to me, for an hour or so, but I quickly get bored. Walking around stations talking to badly animated characters is no fun at all, whoever thought it was must be a lunatic. I could go on but why bother ? I do not necessarily go along with the X box theory but I can understand the cynicism. I work in Quality Control and if I allowed products out like this then I would be sacked . This was not ready for release and I feel certain that it will never be patched into something you can play ! .Avoid!

Iron On Hem Hemming Tape Kit - Essential Sewing Box - Tape Simply Irons On - No Need To Sew Hems
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

2.0 out of 5 stars Unravels in the wash, 9 Nov. 2013
Not great to be honest. It sticks the material well enough but came off in the wash. Would be useful for holding material together before sewing with cotton.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb !, 23 Oct. 2013
Excellent quality product. Having six protectors at such a low price is impressive. Very good quality and the instructions are fantastic. Obviously imported by a quality company. Highly recommended.

Masterplug SRPTU82PB USB Charging Surge Protected 2 m Extension Lead Power Centre with 8 Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Quality., 23 Oct. 2013
Bought this to tidy up my computer cables .I like the discreet black rather than white which is unsightly . The USB units are ideal for charging phones etc. Top quality with a thick cable. Offers surge protection which is rarely needed in the uk. Unit will cease working if surge protection is ever used, all such units do this. I liked this so much I ordered another o0ne !

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
Offered by MCDNgoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 3 Oct. 2013
Use in accordance with the instructions and it works brilliantly. Requires caller id on your phone. Oh dear, blah blah blah, is that enough words ?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 10:06 AM BST

Glade Shake 'N' Vac Carpet Cleaner 500g Magnolia & Vanilla
Glade Shake 'N' Vac Carpet Cleaner 500g Magnolia & Vanilla
Offered by onlinedeals14

5.0 out of 5 stars An old classic., 3 Oct. 2013
This plays the music from the 70s TV advert when you twist it open (that is a lie btw!). We bought this to clean a carpet in a corner which had housed an old freezer. It cleaned up a lot of dirt better than expected. The overpowering scent may not be to everyone's taste but it disappears after a few hours. Only useful for dirty areas such as toilets or bathroom etc. Just put it down for a few minutes and then vacuum it up. Brilliant !.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Brand., 3 Oct. 2013
Massive storage and worth the money. Class 10 cards are very fast and reliable, as is this. Why do we have to keep typing in these dialog boxes, blah blah blah.......!

Modern Glass Ice Cube Touch Table Lamp with Chrome Base
Modern Glass Ice Cube Touch Table Lamp with Chrome Base
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 3 Oct. 2013
This is really great. Some people commented on it being small but that is why I like it. The amount of light (3 settings) it emits is quite good for its size. Would make a great night light. I would think children of a reasonable age would love it. Just touch and on it comes !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13