Profile for Einie D > Reviews

Content by Einie D

Einie D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Diabloskinz Vinyl Adhesive Skin, Decal, Sticker for the iPod Nano 7th Gen - Gothic Prayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin, 19 Jun. 2014
These skins are great, I only used the back sticker though, think the front ones are alittle pointless plus they would be a pain in the backside to put on lol. Looks great with my clear red gel cover case =]

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product =], 19 Jun. 2014
At first I didn't think this was a very solid wire, but have chucked it in my bag and taken around with me everywhere an it seems to be just fine, was worried as my bag is always full of solid objects and does get thrown about. It's actually a really cool product, I really like the light feature to =D is great, though when charging my 7th gen Nano it doesn't go red just stays blue. Besides that there isn't too much to complain about. Definitely a worthwhile buy =]. Want another in black

Asus BC-12B1ST Internal
Asus BC-12B1ST Internal

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus Blu-ray, 13 Feb. 2014
This item works great, I just think it's a shame that you can't actually play Blu-ray disks if you haven't got some sort of Blu-ray media software installed, kinda defeats the purpose of spending £79 on a Blu-ray drive if you have to spend another £60+ on separate software =/, might as well of just bought a normal Asus dvd drive for £19.. Tbh might aswell of just bought a Blu-ray player, would of been cheaper.

Even though I have had a little rant, I can't give this drive any less than 5 stars cos it works very well, and if you have the money to buy a Blu-ray combo drive and Blu-ray media software, it's nice to have a drive that can play whatever you put in it without having to leave your PC lol.

Icy Box IB-864 Front Panel for 3.5 inch Bay with Card Reader and Multiport Hub - USB 2.0 / 3.0

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one! and one for all!!!, 13 Feb. 2014
This is great, works very well an is definitely handy to have installed =], I am definitely to lazy to reach up to the USB's on the top of my tower,I mean it's more effort than I'd like to put in pressing the power button to turn the PC on!, so these are just the right height being in the 3.5 inch bay, don't have to lift my arm up to much...... xD LOL.. Nah I am joking, this is the best all in one I have come across, great amount of USB 2.0's, only really need one USB 3.0, an I don't really use the rest of the ports, but it is great having them if I do ever need them =]

Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3770K CPU (4 x 3.50GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 8Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars i7-3770k =], 13 Feb. 2014
I thought I would of ended up not getting this and opting for a cheaper CPU.. Am so glad I didn't, definitely made the right choice =], just having the overclocking capabilities, which I haven't explored yet, but if I want to I know I can, an it performs great doing everything without being overclocked =]. Is great knowing I have this in my PC!

Corsair CMY16GX3M2A1866C9R Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit - Red
Offered by OnlineSavings

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair 16GB 1866Mhz, 13 Feb. 2014
I have never owned so much RAM in one PC before =o my pc is pretty quick with these and an SSD =], I know it's complete overkill but I am definitely gonna get another 2 modules, not only do these perform well but they look absolute badass =] plus knowing I will have 32GB RAM in my PC is great.. I am future proof!... I am.. Batman!! xD

Corsair CP-9020008-UK Professional Series Digital AX1200i ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Unit, 1200 W

5.0 out of 5 stars AX 1200i, 13 Feb. 2014
=D I feel like I have all the power in the world!!... I joke. This product is great, I really like the free Corsair Link software you can download, being able to control your fans, this is great. I really like the fact it is fully modular, even if my cable management is still really bad, I only imagine it being worst if it wasn't modular lol.. Anyways, great product, seems more worthwhile buying this crazy expensive PSU than any of the lesser ones, always know you ain't going to undervolt no matter what you put in lol.. =]

BitFenix 120mm Spectre PRO Fan with Red LED - Black
BitFenix 120mm Spectre PRO Fan with Red LED - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectre PRO, 13 Feb. 2014
Like the design of these fans, better than most with the blacked out honey comb look =] can't find any faults with this product, I can hear the fans but then again I doubt any rig is quiet =]

Last Log Squirrel Tissue Holder
Last Log Squirrel Tissue Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars =], 13 Feb. 2014
This is great, I like its sturdiness, didn't think it would be like that, so that's good. It's squirrely noveltiness is great, very unusual an I like the way it looks like it's holding the tissue to =]. I thought this was a good present for my other half.

Grey Plastic Squirrel Shaped Non-stick Rice Spoon Scoop
Grey Plastic Squirrel Shaped Non-stick Rice Spoon Scoop

5.0 out of 5 stars Squirrel!! =], 13 Feb. 2014
Lol this is a great little mixing spoon, especially the novelty side of it being a squirrel =]. I do really like this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3