Profile for Passionate Reader > Reviews

Content by Passionate Reader

Passionate Reader (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
His Wicked Games (The Cunningham Family, Book 1)
His Wicked Games (The Cunningham Family, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 9 April 2016
Seriously I was half expecting this to be the old tried & tested "millionaire & poor working class girl" so was pleasantly surprised. An original &'sexy read-had me wanting more "games". Highly recommend & I'm looking forward to reading Part 2!

The Librarian Principle
The Librarian Principle

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!, 26 Mar. 2016
I really enjoyed this book. The dialogue was sparkling, witty & I loved the characters-wish there was a bit more interaction with the Marissa & Blake scenario as those two did have me in stitches. I was a tiny bit concerned it would be a Fifty Shades type of thing, but it's not. A steamy, chemistry filled, funny romp with a slight sprinkling of a dufus ex & a HEA. Highly recommend!

Finally His
Finally His

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Finally His (Kindle Edition)
This isn't my favourite story from Emma Hillman, but still a decent story to while away an hour or so.

Must Love Curves: Six Wicked Shorts
Must Love Curves: Six Wicked Shorts

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick reads, 16 Dec. 2015
I like Christa Wick, & I know these were a collection of shorts, but all-bar-one story left me wanting a longer story. All because I didn't want them to end! Fun way to whirl away an hour or so.

Romance: Two Rival Sisters, One Sexy Cowboy, A Western Historical Romance (Mail Order Bride,BBW,Contemporary,Taboo)

3.0 out of 5 stars Short & sweet, 28 Sept. 2015
Sweet short story which whiled away the time. Would be interested to read a full length novel by this author

Romance: Stranded With My Billionaire Boss: BBW Billionaire Romance (BBW Romance, Bad Boy Billionaire Romance, Contemporary Romance) (Bad Boy Billionaire Romance Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 29 July 2015
It wasn't the worst written book, but vague & monotonous for being a "whirlwind romance". Would like to think it would have been much better as an novel rather than a short, but reluctant to. And I don't get how the book is called "Stranded with my billionaire boss". There was no being stranded anywhere...

Romance: Contemporary Romance: Billionaire's Desire (Billionaire Taboo New Adult Alpha Series) (Contemporary Billionaire Millionaire Short Stories Untamed Fantasy Romance Short Series Collection)

1.0 out of 5 stars Where do I start?, 25 July 2015
Firstly, this is not a romance for me & there was no HEA. I'm not sure what it is - but what I do know is the story plot had started with so much potential but was completely let down by disjointed narration & lack of focus. I was absolutely confused during some scenes & had to read sections a few times to try & make sense of what was going on. The heroine had balls at the end & he ended up being a worthless rat but was completely at odds with how the story had started & where it was going until virtually the las page-& it didn't feel like a twist to the plot either. So disappointed.

Wallbanger
Wallbanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my gawd!, 25 July 2015
This review is from: Wallbanger (Kindle Edition)
I seriously loved this book & laughed out loud more times than I could even guess to count - must've looked so odd to my fellow commuters lol. Loved both lead characters, the build up, the spunky dialogue, the friends, Clive!! I adored everything. Seriously - if you want to read a smart, funny romance with NO cliffhanger- READ THIS BOOK!! :)

Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy quick read, 24 July 2015
This is a hot, sexy quick read with a HEA & a hero I wouldn't mind spending a weekend with ;)

Lida 130 Hold Ups - Black - 3XL
Lida 130 Hold Ups - Black - 3XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Chubby, fat thighs...., 6 Jun. 2015
Wow!!! So glad I read the reviews & ordered. Being a size 22/24 I have pretty chubby, fat thighs & as for finding hold ups which actually stayed up & didnt roll down? Forget it! BUT - delighted to say that they fit PERFECTLY! No roll down at all, great quality luxury stockings & I like that they come high up the thigh so even more flattering & no thigh chafing! :) Highly recommend- I have already bought another 3 pairs :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4