Profile for thomas dytrych > Reviews

Content by thomas dytrych

thomas dytrych

Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth car handsfree receiver, for cars with AUX input (3.5mm) compatible with iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC and all other Bluetooth devices.
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for anyone without a bluetooth enabled car stereo, 30 Aug. 2016
I bought this unit as I had one of those FM transmitter things and the sound quality was terrible. This product is miles better.
It is simple to install, feels like it is built to last and works flawlessly.
The main thing is the ability to skip tracks without looking at, or touching my phone.
If you are thinking of buying one, go ahead. You will not regret it and it will keep you legal while driving.

Deet TM12 - Samsung Galaxy Note / Note 2 / Note 3 BROWN PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case Cover
Offered by ESP Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case, 19 April 2014
Absolutely spot on.
Fits Note 3 perfectly.
If they did one with a belt loop it would be even better

2013 Moleskine Large Daily Diary Soft
2013 Moleskine Large Daily Diary Soft

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality diary, 14 Aug. 2013
Love the look and feel of this diary.
Slightly disappointed the paper is not heavier.
My other moleskin notebooks seem to have heavier paper quality.
Worth every penny!

PHP & MySQL for Dummies (R), 4th Edition
PHP & MySQL for Dummies (R), 4th Edition
by Janet Valade

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed to know in one book, 14 Aug. 2013
I had previously borrowed this from our local library so I knew I wanted a copy to keep.
I always turn to the 'dummies' series when learning something new.