Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Blaze and the Monster Machines DGK55 Flaming Stunts Die Cast Model Set
Blaze and the Monster Machines DGK55 Flaming Stunts Die Cast Model Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 Dec. 2016
My 4 year old daughter received this for Christmas along with the Monster Dome. My 2 1/2 year old daughter has also managed to do it. They both love it and it connects to the monster dome to expand it.
Hopefully they will bring out more pieces to add to the set in the future.

TB3C®10x Velvet Finger Animal Toy Puppet Play Learn Story Party Bag Fillers Farm Zoo Hand puppet doll
Offered by prochive

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 25 Nov. 2016
I was pleasantly surprised with these little finger puppets for my daughters 4th Birthday party bags. Decent quality (minus a few stray threads) brilliant price and came well before the estimated delivery. Bought these as an alternative to plastic, throwaway rubbish.

Childrens Wooden Ice Cream Lolly Stand
Childrens Wooden Ice Cream Lolly Stand
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 Jan. 2016
I purchased this a couple of weeks ago for my three year old who loves play food. She loved it the minute she saw it. It's now played with every day. The toy is sturdy and of wonderful quality. I would have happily paid more for this.

Scola Artmix Ready Mix Coloured Paint, 12 x 600 m - Pack of 12
Scola Artmix Ready Mix Coloured Paint, 12 x 600 m - Pack of 12
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Dec. 2014
I purchased this paint for my two year old who loves painting. I was paying around 1.30 for a bottle 1/4 of the size of these. These work out just under £1 each for a huge bottle. It will be a while before I need to buy paint again.
I'm thrilled with the range of colours and my daughter was so excited when she opened the box. Speedy delivery, especially so close to Christmas. Would definitely recommend this set of paint.

Paper Projects 01.70.15.005 Peppa Pig Party Pack Stickers
Paper Projects 01.70.15.005 Peppa Pig Party Pack Stickers
Offered by Star Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars but they're fantastic if you're planning on putting them in party bags, 5 Nov. 2014
These are smallish sheets, but they're fantastic if you're planning on putting them in party bags. I bought them for my toddlers peppa pig party and I'm very pleased with them.

Columbus Water & Sandpit
Columbus Water & Sandpit
Offered by seleo

4.0 out of 5 stars The pieces slot together just fine and its pretty sturdy once put together, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Columbus Water & Sandpit (Toy)
We just purchased this for our two daughters. At £10 I was willing to take the risk of it being rubbish based on the other reviews. The pieces slot together just fine and its pretty sturdy once put together. If you're planning on moving it, you will have to take it to pieces. It's not worth the RRP but I'm very pleased with it for what I paid. I have no problem with the under sheet for the sand to sit on and the top sheet can just be weighted down with something. It's also very easy to stack all of the pieces together for easy storage. I was quite surprised at how big it was when put together. Plenty of room for my two daughters to play together.
My two year old has been playing with it and she loves it. She can easily walk along the top of the blocks without it rocking or coming apart. She hasn't managed to dismantle it or anything either (always a bonus in our house!)

Pair of Flower Paint Palettes
Pair of Flower Paint Palettes
Offered by prochive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 27 Aug. 2014
I recently purchased this for my toddler who has just got in to painting. They're perfect for the job and saves me from having various pots of paint everywhere. When it's not in use, she quite likes to play with it and put different things in the sections.
Super fast delivery and a really great price. I would definitely purchase again.

Skip Hop Versa Diaper Bag, Cream Links
Skip Hop Versa Diaper Bag, Cream Links

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 27 Mar. 2014
I have had the skip hop versa for roughly 16 months now, in constant use. I'm about to use it for baby number two and it's still looking great. No fraying or holes etc.
There is definitely more than enough room for all of the things that you need to carry around with you. Four main front pockets, two large insulated ones which are ideal for bottles if you use them. As well as a small zipped pocket on the front, which is useful for change.
The inside has four very roomy pockets, great for organising everything and there's still plenty of room to pack around the pockets.
One of my favourite features of this bag, is the zip in the middle which allows the bag to expand. Especially great in winter for packing an extra blanket inside. It also has straps to attach it to your pram. Very sturdy clips to attach it and even when I've carried a lot of (heavy) things in this bag, there has been no sign of strain or wear to the straps. The straps have little bits of rubber sewn in to them to stop the bag from sliding up and down the handles of the pram. If you prefer to carry it on your shoulder then the shoulder strap is pretty comfy and easily adjustable with plenty of length to it.
The bag comes complete with a little fold out changing mat which can be found in a zipped compartment at the back. Really useful when you're out and about.
Obviously having a fairly light colour, this bag can become pretty dirty on the bottom from all the use it gets, however I have put mine in the washing machine on a delicate wash and it's come out perfect.
I really rate this bag and would definitely recommend it to other mums looking for something practical in a handbag style bag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 13 Oct. 2013
My ten month old daughter absolutely loves this book. It's very sturdy and easy for her to turn the pages and lift the flaps herself. She spends ages with the touch and feel bits too, such as the flower on the baby's hat. I highly recommend any of the lift the flap books from the DK range, she has a few of them and they're definitely some of her favourite books. No ripping the pages either!

Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 11 Sept. 2013
I purchased three of these books for Christmas gifts when they reduced the price to £2. I am beyond pleased with them, they're absolutely beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2