Profile for D.J.M > Reviews

Christmas At Downton Abbey
Christmas At Downton Abbey
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 Jan. 2016
I was a bit disappointed with this as I like to sing along/or follow the words, but as the choir sang so high and wasn't clear it was difficult to follow. Julian Ovenden certainly has a lovely voice, but Elizabeth McGovern was very quiet. The best thing of all was Jim Carter's telling of "The Night Before Christmas".

Frames by Post 25 mm Wide H7 Picture Photo Frame with Ivory Mount A4 for Pic Size 10 x 6-inch, Black
Offered by Frames and Mirrors 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Edged Frame, 11 May 2015
Lovely frame, just the job for the purpose.

Fast USB 3.0 Single Slot SD, SDHC, SDXC Card Reader / Writer
Fast USB 3.0 Single Slot SD, SDHC, SDXC Card Reader / Writer
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small But Neat, 8 Feb. 2015
Great item for the person with USB 3.0 slots on their computer/laptop.

Betron HDMI Switch, Switcher 3 Port, Gold Connectors, 3D support, HDMI v1.4 for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc (HDMI Switch)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Gadget, 8 Feb. 2015
This gadget is ideal for connecting up to 3 HDMI items to tv and being able to switch from one to another ie XBox, dvd player or freeview/top box.

Twisted Veins 3ACHB3 Three (3) Pack of 3' (90 cm) High Speed HDMI Cables + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)
Offered by SPN Imports and Services LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 8 Feb. 2015
The cables are thicker than I thought they would be. I recommend them to anyone who wants to connect other HDMI peripherals together ie Freeview type box, dvd player etc to tv. Or you could connect up to 3 items by using a HDMI 3 port switcher.

Ravensburger 19110 Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces Anna Stokes: Desire
Ravensburger 19110 Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces Anna Stokes: Desire

4.0 out of 5 stars I can only give this 4 stars as it was ..., 4 Jan. 2015
I can only give this 4 stars as it was bought as a Christmas Present for my son's girlfriend, so as yet not had any "feedback" from her.

Anne Stokes Official 2015 Calendar
Anne Stokes Official 2015 Calendar
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Another amazing collection of Anne Stokes art in this year's Calendar. Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!

Under a Mackerel Sky
Under a Mackerel Sky
by Rick Stein

3.0 out of 5 stars I got this on behalf of my dad as he ..., 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Under a Mackerel Sky (Paperback)
I got this on behalf of my dad as he asked me to purchase it for him. This is why I've rated it 3 stars.
I think people should be able to leave a comment if they are buying on someone elses behalf, NOT a review or star rating.

Southampton History Tour
Southampton History Tour
by Jeffery Pain

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this on behalf of my dad as he ..., 20 Oct. 2014
I bought this on behalf of my dad as he asked me to get it for him. I had a quick look through it as I was brought up in the area, so some of the photos I know/knew. It is more suited to an older generation than myself. That is the reason I rated it 3 stars.

The Story of Southampton
The Story of Southampton
by Peter Neal

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for dad, 7 July 2014
I got this for my dad as a Father's Day present.
He would've bought it himself, but asked me to get it for him, I decided that it would be the ideal gift to give him.
My dad was so pleased and happy (he's 85) as he is born and bred in Southampton.

Page: 1 | 2