Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Witchflake > Reviews

Content by Witchflake

Witchflake

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Heat Wave: Nikki Heat Book 1
Heat Wave: Nikki Heat Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 31 Dec. 2014
Although somewhat diffferent, this is very reminiscent of an episode of Castle. The characters are recognisable but just different enough to make the book stand on its own. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am about to go to the next book.

Sugar Free Milk & Dark Chocolate Minibars 4 x 40grm
Sugar Free Milk & Dark Chocolate Minibars 4 x 40grm
Offered by norfolk chocolate company

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as a gift., 25 Dec. 2014
These are to be given as a gift so I am unable to comment on the taste but they certainly look good and will, hopefully, be enjoyed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 21 Dec. 2014
Bought three boxes as Christmas gifts. From past experience I know they are delicious and I know they will be appreciated.

Vertebrates: Comparative Anatomy, Function, Evolution
Vertebrates: Comparative Anatomy, Function, Evolution
by Kenneth Kardong

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 21 Dec. 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone who is really interested in these things. Although purchased secondhand, it was in excellent condition and I feel sure that it will be appreciated by the recipient.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Plain Zip Up Fluffy Fleece Hoody With Pockets Size 22-24 Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous colour, 21 Dec. 2014
I love the colour and the feel of this. It is light but warm and very comfortable.

Elisabeth Sladen: The Autobiography
Elisabeth Sladen: The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a Doctor Who companion., 21 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed this. I remember enjoying her as Sarah Jane Smith and it was really interesting to hear about her time playing that role. Her descriptions of the people with whom she acted and the various roles she played (including and apart from Doctor Who) really brought everything alive. i would recommend this book to people, whether or not they watched Doctor Who.

Escape for the Summer: An unforgettable Cornish romance (The Escape Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 3 Nov. 2014
I bought this because I had run out of anything to read and this looked like a quick, easygoing read. I quickly became hooked by the story and thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the characters and, having loved going to Cornwall as a child, I enjoyed the settings. I would recommend this as a relaxing and enjoyable read.

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 1)
Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but has been done better., 3 Nov. 2014
I enjoyed this but I did feel that it owed a lot to Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series insofar as the rules governing the shifters/changelings. The story was quite good but I have to say that Nalini Singh definitely did it better. However, I have downloaded the next in the series and will see how that goes.

A Groom With a View:  Romantic Comedy with a Sting in the Tail...
A Groom With a View: Romantic Comedy with a Sting in the Tail...

4.0 out of 5 stars Life can be just like this!, 22 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed this although I did not find it as funny as I had been led to expect. It rang very true as wedding preparations really do seem to take over everything to the point where the actual reason for the wedding seems to be almost forgotten. I found this easy to read with good characters.

A Shade of Kiev
A Shade of Kiev

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good one!, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: A Shade of Kiev (Kindle Edition)
Having enjoyed all the books in the series, I was looking forward to this one. It was somewhat different from the previous seven as it took us away from The Shade. Kiev and Mona make an interesting couple and I look forward to the next book. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18