Profile for Witchflake > Reviews

Content by Witchflake

Witchflake

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Getting Away With Murder - The Kray Twins were convicted of four murders but in reality the deaths numbered ten

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting., 16 May 2016
I found this very interesting and informative. It seemed very fair without heavy dramatisation, which many other books have used. Although not a lighthearted book, I really enjoyed it.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Superbargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cleaner ever!, 26 April 2016
This arrived quickly and well packaged. I am absolutely delighted with it. It is so lightweight that even with severely handicapped hands, it is easy to use. The cleaner works brilliantly and the carpet looks lovely and it is very easy to empty. I would definitely recommend this.

Wilkinson Sword Aluminium Bypass Pruner
Wilkinson Sword Aluminium Bypass Pruner
Offered by Tiger Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift., 21 April 2016
It looked good but as it was bought as a gift I am unable to comment further.

The Bear On The Bike: A Paranormal Bad Boy Romance
The Bear On The Bike: A Paranormal Bad Boy Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars Not keen at all., 11 April 2016
I was disappointed in this. It took me a while to get into it and several times I thought about whether it was worth bothering to read on. As I do not like to be beaten by a book, I battled on. I would not recommend this although I have read other books by this author and enjoyed them.

Still Standing: The Savage Years
Still Standing: The Savage Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Mar. 2016
Another brilliant book, telling more about Paul's life. It is very easy to read and thoroughly enjoyable. I highly recommend it.

At My Mother's Knee ...
At My Mother's Knee ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. As I read it, I could hear Paul's voice in my mind. He told this part of his life story warts and all. In parts it was extremely funny and in some parts quite sad. Whether or not you like Paul O'Grady. yhis book is an enjoyable read and I heartily recommend it.

Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad., 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Red Riding Hood (Amazon Video)
Was Gary Oldman blackmailed into being in this awful movie or was he hypnotized into thinking it was good? It was truly awful and I am very glad that it was on Prime and so I did not have to pay to rent it.

Destroyer: Resurrected
Destroyer: Resurrected

5.0 out of 5 stars From the best band, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Destroyer: Resurrected (Audio CD)
Another of my favourite KISS albums which I can now play anywhere in the house on any equipment. Having had the vinyl album for years, I am very happy to now have the CD. Highly recommended.

Adult 1/2 Arm Limbo Adult Waterproof Cast Protector / Bandage Protector to cover the Arm, Hand, Elbow, Leg, Knee and Foot when in the Shower or Bath but this also works with other Dressing like a Castbandage. Limbo Cast Protector forms a waterproof seal between the Dressing and the outside to bloccs any water from penetrating. Also sizes available for child and Short, Slim, Long and Large.
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good., 9 Jan. 2016
I have bought this for my forthcoming surgery. I have only tried it on and it fits. I cannot comment on how well it works as I have not worn it in the shower yet. It certainly looks as if it will do what I need.

Lily Savage:  A Sort of A-Z Thing
Lily Savage: A Sort of A-Z Thing

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped., 9 Jan. 2016
I was somewhat disappointed with this. Although it did make me chuckle at times, it was not really what I was expecting and I am very glad that I did not pay a lot for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18