Profile for K. Parsons > Reviews

Content by K. Parsons

K. Parsons (North Yorkshire, UK)

Buff Polar Buff Poppins Blue/Navy
Buff Polar Buff Poppins Blue/Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality buff, 2 May 2010
This is a lovely version of the original buff as one side is made of polar fleece so it is very warm & cosy. It's ideal for winter, working outside or skiing etc. It washes nicely & is of good quality. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely beanbag, 2 May 2010
I bought this for my daughter & she absolutely loves it. It has a slight metallic sheen to it & easily wipes clean with a damp cloth. Good quality & hardwearing, would recommend to everyone.

Large Childrens Faux Leather Bean Bag Light Sky Duck Egg Blue Kids Teen Gaming Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beanbag, 2 May 2010
Lovely beanbag made of soft faux leather. Wipes clean with a damp cloth so is ideal for kids. Would highly recommend.

Raleigh Hero Kids Bike - Red, 12 Inch
Raleigh Hero Kids Bike - Red, 12 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bike, 2 May 2010
I bought this bike for my three year old son & he absolutely loves it. It is far superior in quality than a lot of bikes that are on the market. It is sturdy & easy to put together which is what you expect & get when you buy a Raleigh bike. I would recommend this bike to anyone as it is easy to ride, well made & made of high quality materials. I will never buy another bike that is not of the Raleigh brand as they are not as good quality.Five star rating from me.

Rio Professional Nail Art Pens - Original Collection
Rio Professional Nail Art Pens - Original Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted for nail art, 27 Dec. 2009
This is an easy to use nail art kit with full instructions. It will save you £££'s on professional salon prices. I bought it for myself & my daughter & we absolutely love it.