Profile for Tom Reid > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Back To Black
Back To Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2017
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
Awesome voice!

Copper compression ankle support sleeve for ankle, foot and arch support from ionocore®. Relief from plantar fasciitis, ankle pain, Achilles tendon pain and foot pain with open heel. Lightweight, durable and comfortable. (Small)
Offered by ionocore

5.0 out of 5 stars Achilles' tendon support., 20 April 2017
After buying a couple of other related products and being disappointed by them, I am thoroughly pleased with this purchase. I've been off work now for 6 weeks suffering from Achilles tendonitis. Thanks to proper physio ( thanks NHS! ) and this product I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Leatherman Surge 830158 Multi-Tool w/Premium Leather Sheath
Leatherman Surge 830158 Multi-Tool w/Premium Leather Sheath

5.0 out of 5 stars Surge, 4 Mar. 2017
I've never been one for multi tools, boy scout stuff to me. I'm ex 9 Squadron Royal Engineers. I work in the Pest Control industry. This has to be one of the best buys I've ever made.

In Car Dash Cam Camera DVR Dashboard Digital Driving Video Recorder 402G Professional Full 1080P HD
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars NextBase DashCam....Awesome!, 30 Dec. 2016
What a breath of fresh air this piece of kit turned out to be after buying and promptly sending back a so called superior dash cam! It truly is plug n play. You get s cdrom which goes into great detail on how to optimize this camera you also get a hard copy, Quick start guide, no need for it as it's so user friendly
I highly recommend this dash cam, some may think it's a wee bit pricey but honestly after being stung by a so called competitor and I wasn't happy about that, this dash cam is worth every penny!

Conbrov® DC6000 Real Night Vision Dash Cam 2.7" Full HD 1080P 170-degree Wide Angle Lens Car Dashboard Camera Video Recorder
Offered by Jasmine Conbrov Elec

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 14 Dec. 2016
Buyer beware of this product, I had this less than 2 weeks and it packed in on me. A bloody disgrace.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2017 5:31 PM GMT

Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch - BLUE / BLUE METALLIC GLOSS
Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch - BLUE / BLUE METALLIC GLOSS
Offered by Gymboss EU

5.0 out of 5 stars what a good piece of kit this is, 18 Jun. 2016
My God, what a good piece of kit this is, we all like to excel in our chosen sport, amateur or professional. This is what you need, no more clock watching, program your intervals no problem. My only gripe is, the instructions, you need eyesight like superman to read them! Just go online download the pdf and your good to go.

Genuine Original DELL USB SLIM Keyboard BLACK , QWERTY - DANISH Layout , P/Ns : FDVWK , 0TM9D , DJ509 , Brand NEW , FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Silicon Connect Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!!, 19 May 2016
A bloody waste of money! I connected this to a dell pc running Windows 10. The keyboard is querty, try getting characters like @ no chance!!! A bloody disgrace

Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody Mens-Burgundy-M
Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody Mens-Burgundy-M
Offered by Paramount Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
A real good fit.

Draper 28618 Expanding Foam Gun
Draper 28618 Expanding Foam Gun

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 4 May 2016
For the price I paid for this I would have expected it to last a fair bit longer than it did. I didn't use it on a daily basis yet after this time only 9 weeks, it failed on me. The trigger handle just dropped off the gun. Don't buy this kit.

Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife
Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, Dangerous., 27 Dec. 2015
I have to warn whoever buys this product to be very careful. You can't put it in your pocket or have it clipped to your belt as the "Stanley blade part" has a tendency to come loose. I work in Pest Control so I need tools that are functional and safe especially in close spaces, after using this at work I couldn't honestly recommend this product to anyone. Poor design and frankly dangerous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3