Profile for Tom Reid > Reviews

Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch - BLUE / BLUE METALLIC GLOSS
Gymboss miniMAX Interval Timer and Stopwatch - BLUE / BLUE METALLIC GLOSS
Offered by Gymboss EU

5.0 out of 5 stars what a good piece of kit this is, 18 Jun. 2016
My God, what a good piece of kit this is, we all like to excel in our chosen sport, amateur or professional. This is what you need, no more clock watching, program your intervals no problem. My only gripe is, the instructions, you need eyesight like superman to read them! Just go online download the pdf and your good to go.

Genuine Original DELL USB SLIM Keyboard BLACK , QWERTY - DANISH Layout , P/Ns : FDVWK , 0TM9D , DJ509 , Brand NEW , FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Silicon Connect Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!!, 19 May 2016
A bloody waste of money! I connected this to a dell pc running Windows 10. The keyboard is querty, try getting characters like @ no chance!!! A bloody disgrace

Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody Mens-Burgundy-M
Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody Mens-Burgundy-M
Offered by Paramount Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
A real good fit.

Draper 28618 Expanding Foam Gun
Draper 28618 Expanding Foam Gun

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 4 May 2016
For the price I paid for this I would have expected it to last a fair bit longer than it did. I didn't use it on a daily basis yet after this time only 9 weeks, it failed on me. The trigger handle just dropped off the gun. Don't buy this kit.

Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife
Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, Dangerous., 27 Dec. 2015
I have to warn whoever buys this product to be very careful. You can't put it in your pocket or have it clipped to your belt as the "Stanley blade part" has a tendency to come loose. I work in Pest Control so I need tools that are functional and safe especially in close spaces, after using this at work I couldn't honestly recommend this product to anyone. Poor design and frankly dangerous.

5 PAIRS MULTICOLOUR MENS THERMAL WORK SOCKS EXTRA COMFORT,WARM & THICK
5 PAIRS MULTICOLOUR MENS THERMAL WORK SOCKS EXTRA COMFORT,WARM & THICK
Offered by Louise-23

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, spend a bit more on decent socks., 27 Dec. 2015
A really bad buy, these socks are low quality and not fit for work. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for" is so true in this case.

Hatha Yoga Illustrated
Hatha Yoga Illustrated
by Martin Kirk

5.0 out of 5 stars great service!, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Hatha Yoga Illustrated (Paperback)
As always with the book depositry, great service!!!

BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

1.0 out of 5 stars nice looking game plays good up to the Factory chapter ..., 11 July 2015
I bought this game brand new, it doesn't autosave on the xbox 360 and my machine has loads of memory. a software problem. nice looking game plays good up to the Factory chapter then the autosave function fails. This game will end up in my recycling bin. I still give this game the star . all you have to do is set the xbox to the present time,then your game will be saved. Don't buy this it's nothing like the the previous bioshock games.

CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner (Xbox 360)
CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner (Xbox 360)
Offered by total digital stores

3.0 out of 5 stars opened up the xbox 360 and cleaned the laser with a cotton wool bud and it works great now. There are cheaper lens cleaners out, 22 May 2015
It's hard to judge this product, I bought it for the purpose of cleaning the laser on the xbox 360 hoping that it would resolve disc read errors. It didn't solve the problem at all. I ended up visiting youtube, opened up the xbox 360 and cleaned the laser with a cotton wool bud and it works great now. There are cheaper lens cleaners out there that probably do the job just as good as this product I'd advise against spending the money on this product, go for the cheaper alternatives and failing that...visit youtube.

Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Wing Chun For Beginners [2002] [DVD]
Offered by Shop Sifu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
I got this for my nephew in Scotland, as it says, for beginners, well produced dvd.

Page: 1 | 2