Profile for George C > Reviews

Miadomodo 3 Seater Wooden Outdoor Garden Bench With Cross-Hatch Design
Offered by JAGO24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug. 2016
Ok for the price. Assembled in 30mins using electric screwdriver

IVSO® Slim Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Tablet with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one angle position disappointing, 30 Sept. 2013
I was disappointed to find that it appears to have only one angle position which is not always convenient. I chose this because one of the reviews said that it had three angle positions. Other than that it does the job perfectly

Acer M5811 Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-860, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Dedicated ATI 5450 (512MB), Windows  7 Home, DVD-RW
Acer M5811 Desktop PC, Intel Core i7-860, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Dedicated ATI 5450 (512MB), Windows 7 Home, DVD-RW

4.0 out of 5 stars Acer M5811 Desktop PC, 24 Feb. 2011
delivery from Amazon was very good. I've had this computer a couple of months now and find overall it is excellent, the processor never seems to overload and the 4 GB memory seems to be coping well. I would recommend it.
I have one or two small criticisms:
The memory card slot does not recognise my SDHC card(easily overcome with an adapter to use USB slot)
The on off switch is on the front top right-hand corner and is pushed down to operate, it is too easy to accidentally switch off the computer when removing headset cables.
The cooling system roars into life occasionally for a few seconds and can makes you jump.
Finally and most critically the lack of a manual, you have to seriously search the computer and Internet for help on the keys to press for recovery etc.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars Kapersky Internet security 2010, 9 Sept. 2009
I upgraded from version 2009 to 2010 which worked fine on my laptop using Windows Vista.

There is a problem on my desktop computer using windows XP SP2 with latest updates.
When checking for e-mails using Outlook express it takes 2 1/2 minutes plus for outlet express to load the anti-spam.

I have been in contact with Kapersky for a month now and run several programmes they suggested to try and cure the problem without success. I suggested there must be a problem with the Kapersky 2010 programme because I had no problems using Kapersky 2009.
I have read in newsgroups that other people are having the same problem.

You can get around the problem by unchecking anti-spam in the Kapersky programme but I feel this is defeating the object

I hope they can resolve this problem before I have to renewed my subscription. I would recommend this programme once this fault is rectified.
Kaspersky Internet Security 3 User, 1 Year License, 2010 (PC CD)