Profile for red lassie > Reviews

10Pcs ID Card Lanyard Badge Neck Strap w/ Metal Clip--Royal Blue
10Pcs ID Card Lanyard Badge Neck Strap w/ Metal Clip--Royal Blue
Offered by niruan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bulk buy, 7 Dec. 2016
These are fantastic for the price, a nice shiny satiny feel material.

I bought these as spares for my boring office standard issue Lanyards.

Arrived ahead of schedule too.

ID Card It ID Card Holder Double sided, ID Neck Lanyard with Metal Clip & Premier YoYo Extendable Badge Reel (Red)
Offered by ID Card It

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE - Prettier than standard issue work lanyard, 3 Dec. 2016
So much prettier than the dull work issued Lanyards. Loving the yo yo reel. no more bending down to swipe card at doors, or at clock in machine.
Great choice of colours, and I love that it is double sided too. Nice length.

[100 Hits Legends] Showaddywaddy
[100 Hits Legends] Showaddywaddy
Offered by zoreno-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite band ever - all their hits and more!, 3 Dec. 2016
This CD WAS BRILLIANT, and I bought it the week before going to see Showaddywaddy live on tour, A fantastic collection of Showaddywaddy's own hits and other well known tunes, a real feel good mix.

Me To You Tatty Teddy Card - Large 60th Birthday Card
Me To You Tatty Teddy Card - Large 60th Birthday Card
Offered by PDH_ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars great size for an office gift to a colleague, 15 Oct. 2016
fabulous card, we chose to buy online to get the best size got lots of colleagues to sign.

beautiful card, nice effect.

arrived promptly good price

Scottie scotty dog Stencil Shabby Chic Rustic Mylar vintage A4 297x210mm design2 wall art
Offered by SolitaryDesign

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely Scotty Dog finishing touch, 18 Aug. 2016
This arrived next day, was easy to use, and helped me in my new hobby of up cycling furniture. I am delighted with it. Totally transformed a 30 year old pine cabinet which had been destined for the scrap heap.
Comment Comment | Permalink

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Cyprus
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Cyprus
by Jack Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice little book for my holiday, 15 May 2016
It was everything I expected in a travel book, ideal for my upcoming holiday. Also, arrived promptly, and at a good price.

Has all the facts I need, and map.

Cyprus North and South Marco Polo Pocket Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
Cyprus North and South Marco Polo Pocket Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for my upcoming holiday, 15 May 2016

Familymall Pink Swimming Swim Safty Pool Training Aid Kickboard Float Board Tool For Kids Adults
Offered by World's Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars This was exactly what I was looking for, 2 April 2016
Exactly as I expected, and ideal for me, as I am a member of a private club which unfortunately does not provide floats, except for children who are having lessons.

I loved the choice of colours. Very very cheap, and free post and packing, that's a bonus.

Took a few weeks to arrive, but I was in no rush.

The Complete Poems and Songs of Robert Burns
The Complete Poems and Songs of Robert Burns
by Robert Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal prize for a work BURNS DAY Giveaway!, 3 Mar. 2016
This book was ordered as a prize in a work social club raffle for BURNS DAY. It arrived promptly, and was much appreciated by the young English girl who won it, and whose nursery aged child was learning a few Burns poems that day, she planned too pick one form it ti read to him that night.

safeinu Champion Sports Tally Counter
safeinu Champion Sports Tally Counter
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for counting lengths of pool when swimming., 10 Dec. 2015
I searched high and low on internet for a gadget that I could use to count how many lengths of the swimming pool I swim, as I have a set target each time I swim, and was having to concentrate on counting.

This is ideal, perfect size to lay down at top of pool and I just double click it after every 2nd length swum.

Has a handy hook which I use to hang it over peg when in shower afterwards. Also, as it is not electronic, I don't need to worry about it getting steamed up or splashed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5