Profile for Michael Taylor > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Subconscious Mind and Mind Power - How To Train Your Brain
The Subconscious Mind and Mind Power - How To Train Your Brain

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good tips, 11 Aug. 2013
Unfortunately this is a no from me because there's no good tip to point you in the right direction in to train your subconscious.

The Works of Philo: Complete and Unabridged, New Updated Edition
The Works of Philo: Complete and Unabridged, New Updated Edition
by Philo

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Aug. 2013
I thought Philo would have been written like any other novel out there in the shops. This is written just like the bible, I was so disappointed!

The Subconscious Mind - What it is and How To Reprogram it Using Advanced Technologies

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 11 Aug. 2013
Its find but it is not for me, I have not try any of the technique. Probably it a good book.

Autohypnosis for Franz Bardon´s Initiation into Hermetics
Autohypnosis for Franz Bardon´s Initiation into Hermetics
by Ray del Sole

5.0 out of 5 stars No placebo effect, 11 Aug. 2013
This is an excellence book, I only wished I had discover autohypnosis early. I have experience changes within myself by following the instructions stage by stage but you have to know yourself to get to your destination.
This is a placebo effects that is I'm experiencing, it is my journey to be a master.

God-Man: The Word Made Flesh
God-Man: The Word Made Flesh
by George W. Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now open to the universe, 11 Aug. 2013
I have every wonder how a young child feels when they are told there is no santa claus. Well it is the same thing with this so call historical Jesus.
It is all a lie to stop from moving from your lower brain, into your higher self to reactivated cell of the pineal glands.

The Wonders of the Human Body, Physical Regeneration According to the Laws of Chemistry and Physiology (Classic Reprint)
by George W. Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a eye opener, 11 Aug. 2013
This is not what they taught me in school in my double science lessons. The more research you about life in general you find you become a seeker of truth.

Lost Star of Myth and Time
Lost Star of Myth and Time
by Walter Cruttenden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 6 Jun. 2013
This book remove all the myths and lies about science and there is only one really it is Hermatic that is the real honest truth.
once again thanks Walter Cruttenden for all your time and effort you have put into writing this great book of truths.

The Devil's Pulpit
The Devil's Pulpit
by Robert Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not read it yet, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Devil's Pulpit (Paperback)
Once again the church's have been fooling the public with dogmatic teachings. each individual must know themselves because there are seven planets above us and those seven are also within us.
This Robert Taylor wants the whole world to know, and you the Pope would inform his herder of sheep's the truth. No the church wants to enslaves humanity.

The Universal Master Key
The Universal Master Key
by Franz Bardon

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read it yet, 6 Jun. 2013
No drouth I will be enthrall with this beautiful sevenfold spiritual food and knowledge to get to the next level of my development.

Initiation into Hermetics
Initiation into Hermetics
by Franz Bardon

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book to be very printed, 6 Jun. 2013
I would of love to meet Franz Bardon, but unfortunately he passed away in 1958 the year I had entered into this physical plain.
This book is showing me how to become truth Hermetic spirit, and thanks to Franz I am on the right path.

Page: 1 | 2