Profile for jokat > Reviews

Content by jokat

jokat (london UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vitamin B12 Patch - Best Value 16 Patches - up to 4 Month Supply - High Quality 1200 mcg Methylcobalamin & 400 mcg Folic Acid - Your Satisfaction or RISK FREE 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by PurOrganica UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very worthwhile, try them if you relate to my review.., 14 Dec. 2016
I've waited a bit before giving this review because I wanted to really see if it helped, was noticeable or made any difference.. I've actually not had to wait long! It works! This is going to be a fairly wordy review as I hope it can help anyone who may be having similar 'malaise'..
I've been really battling poor health all year & it was becoming a frustrating enigma as to why I've been in such a downward spiral.. (repeat bouts of sinusitis, which I never had before, any bug going round, chronic tiredness & muscle pain) I've done a lot of things to help (diet/lifestyle overhaul etc) but my immunity seemed dilapidated! Additionally I was feeling very low & overwhelmed, which isn't really 'me'. Anyway, after a stressful move I broke out in hives to boot! Last straw kind of deal.. I researched the bejeezus out of hives, low immunity & things like that (food issues too).. I came up with a lot of info that we're starting to have more access to now on gut health & the role this plays in, well, everything!! If your gut is compromised, expect a steady onslaught of illness that may begin with general malaise & escalate to complete life ruinage..
the gut can be healed and nurtured with diet and some supplementation (& a concerted effort to shift into a more positive mindset).. A lot of people know more about this now, and if you don't, it's easy to find out so I won't go into it here.. What I will say is that if your gut is compromised, we don't absorb nutrients well & this gathers momentum, obviously.. So, in addition to using digestive enzymes with meals, a good broad spectrum probiotic, colostrum (seriously go & read about this stuff, it's magic!!) & l glutamine.. I then added these b12 patches & it's almost as if the b12 is rallying all the above into more efficiency! Energy improved. Mood improved. Overall, positive effects have been noticed quickly.. I found out that b12 is only really absorbed through good food, by injections or as applied patches like these. So, if your horribly deficient, this is going to accumulate and tablet supplements don't do anything. Again if the gut is compromised then it's hard for the body to absorb b12 from diet & b12 is desperately needed to help repair gut & health.
If you're tired, down, keep getting poorly or have pain I wholeheartedly recommend trying these.. I noticed a lot of the reviews got trials for honest feedback, I didn't! I bought them & I will again :)

Best Dematting Rake for Cats & Dogs on Amazon by GoPets Brush All Mats & Tangles 2 Sided Professional Grooming Comb Great Tool For Deshedding & Detangling
Offered by GoPetsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets severe matts out without making my Persian look like she's been in hospital!, 24 Nov. 2016
Works surprisingly well on my Persian cat, who has almost rabbit like cobwebby fur that gets prone to hidden matts (an undercoat). I've been able to comb/slice them out without leaving her looking like she's got 'hospital hair'.
A really nifty addition to her little grooming kit, I'm glad I bought it.

Rose & Co Number 84 Bath Soak Gift 250 ml
Rose & Co Number 84 Bath Soak Gift 250 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Over priced & overrated, 25 Oct. 2016
very quick review.. For the price I was expecting a more luxurious rose scented bath foam. This has hardly any scent & looks/feels very cheap.. It's also quite drying to the skin. Instead of wasting your money on this, try essential oils, rose otto (there's a really good one with a white label that's much cheaper than normal rose otto, I can't remember the company, but it's more affordable than most rose otto & it's very good, available on Amazon).. This is a waste of money. Cheap & nasty. Don't recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Oct. 2016
i had an iPad mini.. This tablet puts the iPad to shame. At a much better price, this outstrips what my iPad mini could cope with, plus it doesn't 'restrict' you with apps you may want, things that may not be on the app or play store for example.
The screen resolution & image quality is fantastic and after a few months, this has become almost my personal computer (since I was able to add a huge memory card). I love this tablet. I recommend it. I like to have an iPhone, but an android tablet.... just my preference, but the tablet has far more freedom & operates beautifully. It's fast, clear, easy & the best tablet I've owned so far. Very impressed. This device is also lightweight! More so than the iPad mini and it's so slim!! I also love the slightly larger size..

Takara Plum Wine 750ml
Takara Plum Wine 750ml
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!, 25 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Takara Plum Wine 750ml
I think this is what they serve in sticks & sushi.. I love it. It's sweet, yet not blatantly so & has subtle flavour layers.. I was advised to add a bit of water & ice & for me, this improves it enormously.. If you like umeshu, you'll probably like this & it's a little less decadent than the choya (which is amazing).. :)

Tenzan Yuzushu Sake Liqueur, 72 cl
Tenzan Yuzushu Sake Liqueur, 72 cl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to my taste but may be to others, 25 Oct. 2016
i love takara umeshu and the other one with the plums in the bottle.. So I gave this one a try. I'm not as keen on it because it's a bit more 'grapefruity', but if you prefer a slightly tarter or sour drink, then you may like it. I prefer the complex gentle sweet notes of takara umeshu.. But it's all personal preference. I use it now as a mixer, which works well :)

EasyAcc Premium Gooseneck Lazy Mount /Cellphone /iPad /Tablets Mount, 360 Degree Rotating, Lengthened 100 Centimeter, Bolt Clamp with Bracket for Apple iPhone 6/ 6S / for 4.0-10.6 Inch Android Device (White Grey)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ergonomic gadget, 25 Oct. 2016
since suffering an injury I've had to become very careful & 'ergonomic' about posture, holding things up etc.. Anyway, before this device I had an awful iPad holder, similar principle but terrible design.. This tablet/phone holder is brilliant. It can clamp onto a bed head, table or similar & they have designed it so it doesn't damage the item it's clamped to. It holds an array of sizes (I'm using it for a galaxy tab s2 but it also holds an iPhone galaxy phone, kindle etc).. And can be positioned any which way! Some reviewers say it's wobbly, and this is true, but it's a simple thing to just steady it & the benefits of having this far outweigh this minor flaw. It's not squeeky to adjust & move around & has enough twist & turn & length to accommodate any positioning needs.. I think this is brilliant, I'm very glad I got it. With chronic neck/shoulder issues, holding a tablet or book becomes an issue & this has removed that problem.. I recommend wholeheartedly. Also, as you can see, the clamp touches the wall.. with the previous holder it damaged the plaster, this device has not done so after a few months of use now..
Comment Comment | Permalink

128GB Micro SD Card Plus Adapter (Class 10 UHS-I MicroSDXC Extreme Pro Memory) 128 GB Ultra High Speed 90MB/s 600X UHS-1 Microsd SDXC Pack. Amplim® Cell Phone Tablet Flash (128G Performance TF G5)
Offered by Amplim USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with my Samsung galaxy tab s2, 30 Sept. 2016
Works perfectly with my new Samsung galaxy tab s2.. It just seems to know it now has ample memory/storage without me having to put thing there (so far). I'm pleased with my purchase :)

Betron YSM1000 Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Noise Isolating , Heavy Deep Bass for iPhone, iPod, iPad (With Remote and Mic)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with audio quality & convenience, 18 Sept. 2016
So far I am finding these to be the best headphone & phone mic I've ever used. The plethora of earbuds provided ensure they are very comfy to wear.
I'm no expert in sound quality, but for me the sound that comes through these headphones is excellent. It's rich and full with enough bass but not too much.
The cord doesn't tangle easily and there is a handy clip you can attach to nearly clip the sir place wire to your clothing or jacket when out.
I actually returned a previous headphone set that was rubbish & got this.. The difference in quality was huge.
I'm sure you can buy dedicated music headphones that are far superior & expensive, but for me these headphones give excellent sound quality and have the added convenience of being a phone handsfree set. The packaging is very smart and, as mentioned at the beginning, you get loads of ear bud options! I'm very very happy with these and I also think they look rather smart :)
If you're looking for headphones that also have a mic and volume control tab, these are brilliant. Very pleased, thank you.

Cocoa Brown Tan 1 Hour Tan Mousse Dark 150 ml
Cocoa Brown Tan 1 Hour Tan Mousse Dark 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fake tan, well worth a try, 4 May 2016
This has been a real find. I was using St tropez dry oil (the one with all the unnecessary & pore clogging shimmer!). I thought it was ok, but now I've tried this it's not.
This tan goes on easily with a tan mitt & looks dark, however, it does not really do anything other than remove extreme paleness after only an hour.. But, if used like normal fake tan (before bed & given at least a few hrs) it's brilliant. It gives my very fair skin an olive/golden colour, which is lovely and not too much but not too little. The really great thing about this product though is that it just fades naturally, without the weird patchy effect most tans cause as they come away. This tan just, fades, until you realise you're not very tanned anymore!
I've just ordered more. This will be my go to now. Far better than a lot of others I've tried.
One thing though, it seems a bit drying, but an oil free moisturiser has sorted this out..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5