Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Tiger A5 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 20 sleeves/wallets
Tiger A5 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 20 sleeves/wallets
Offered by Rising Trading UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars They're plastic wallets :), 20 Jun. 2015
They are what they are, they are strong and resiliant.

A New York Winter's Tale
A New York Winter's Tale

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 20 Jun. 2015
I simply couldn't get into this book and have, in a rare fit for me, given up. I'm sure it's up some people's street, just not mine.

Jade (The Book of Deacon series)
Jade (The Book of Deacon series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 Jun. 2015
I love this series and this short story was a nice addition to it, if a little strange. Lallo builds his characters so well that even in these short pages you grow to love them. Brilliant!

The Rise of the Red Shadow (The Book Of Deacon Series 0)
The Rise of the Red Shadow (The Book Of Deacon Series 0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving and Brilliant, 20 Jun. 2015
Im in love with Lallo. His writing is just beautiful, and this poingent telling of a familiar character from his series was just stunning. I wish he hadn't finished it so I was still reading it.

Harumika Starter Set
Harumika Starter Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A humorous present, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Harumika Starter Set (Toy)
Bought this for my friend who, when he was in school, was told he should be a manniquen dresser. Not a fashion designer. A manniquen dresser. He now runs horse yards, so I can see how that worked! But he loved this, and had a great time making her a little outfit. Brilliant for adults and children alike!

Dr Gunther: Autopsy Series [DVD]
Dr Gunther: Autopsy Series [DVD]
Offered by media_hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and informative, 20 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my mum who is going back into nursing after a long career break raising us into fully functioning adults. She loves it, and has even got my dad into watching it. It is good for basics, and themore advanced stuff, and they watch it every night. I don't... I go upstairs and read as I am quite squeamish.

Avondale (The Avondale Series Book 1)
Avondale (The Avondale Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic start!, 20 Jun. 2015
It took me a while to start this series by one of my favourite authors, but boy am I glad that I did! It is absolutely fantastic and I have loved every minute of reading it. The split perspective really adds something new to Toby's writing, and the characters are varied and very fully developed. There are some flatter secondary characters, but if I know Neighbors, they will soon develop their own personalities. A brilliant read, off to go read the next one!

Tiger A5 5 part plastic dividers with index cover sheet
Tiger A5 5 part plastic dividers with index cover sheet
Offered by 123ICU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose!, 20 Jun. 2015
Lovely subject dividers, exactly what I needed and keeps my subjects nicely divided.

New Ladies/Womens Black Leather Free Step Shoes, Free Flex Sole - Black - UK SIZE 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame they're gone!, 20 Jun. 2015
These are some of my favourite shoes, shame they did not last long as my job is very demanding and I play a lot of football in my nice black shoes! Gutted they're now out of stock.

This Place is Death (A Curse Keepers Secret Book 1)
This Place is Death (A Curse Keepers Secret Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, but not great, 20 Jun. 2015
This book was alright, but it simply doesn't have the charm and unexpectedness of Grover Swank's other writing. I'm still hopeful of it pulling out something amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20