Profile for P.Butler > Reviews

Content by P.Butler

P.Butler (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Dog Seat Cover: BlizeTec Hammock Style Pet Back Seat Protector; Nonslip & Waterproof; Universal Fit for Car, SUV and Mini Van
Offered by BlizeTec Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the seat cover, 24 May 2017
Really pleased with the seat cover. Fits my Toyota Corrola well. As the car is a 2 door I have the cover as a bench cover and secured the straps at the bottom to the seat belt bar on the floor, it would probably have stayed in place without but it worked well. I have had 2 dogs using the back seat for the last week after running along beaches, swiming in the sea and hill walking. Appart from a little sand getting through by the seat belt opening (which is hardly suprising) the seat has remained completly clean and hair free. Unfortunately the dog seat belt was missing, I contacted the company and they were very helpful. I already had one seatbelt attachment and much less sand got through using that attachment than the conventional dog harness.

Blue LED Solar Powered Garden Path Light by Lights4fun
Blue LED Solar Powered Garden Path Light by Lights4fun
Offered by Real Satisfaction

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like these lights, 14 Oct. 2015
Really like these lights, had them 5 months. they were really bright in the summer and lasted most of the night but obviously as the nights are getting longer they are fading earlier.

Solalite® Set of 3 Stylish Ornamental Solar Powered 60 White LED Branch Lights Outdoor Garden
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Oct. 2015
Looked lovely for the first 6 weeks but stopped working completely after 9 weeks

Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Plastic Mix Max Dog A Interactive Puzzle Mental Stimulation Brain Game

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a 5 year old border collie, she ..., 14 Oct. 2015
I have a 5 year old border collie, she loves it. She has other puzzles of the same make to joining them together makes it more of a challenge.

Blackspur BB-IG101 Overshoe Snow and Ice Grip
Blackspur BB-IG101 Overshoe Snow and Ice Grip

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in ice, 14 Oct. 2015
Excellent in ice, bought for my daughter who was working in Canada last winter. She said they worked really well in ice, snow and if there were patches of soft ground but were very slippery in patches where the ground was clear tarmac.

Intex Comfort Inflatable Beds, Queen, 152 x 203 cm
Intex Comfort Inflatable Beds, Queen, 152 x 203 cm
Offered by Cheapest Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Oct. 2014
Excellent, I bought this air bed on the basis of the reviews for other Intex air beds as there were very few reviews for the Dura-Beam Comfort Plush. I have not been disappointed. I have been using it as a temporary bed while I have been staying at my parents house recently. One of the advantages of the Intex is it is longer than most air beds which is important as my husband is 6 foot. The bed has been inflated now for just over a month, I have only topped it up very slightly on one occasion which is probably due to the colder weather (less than 5 seconds with the internal pump). It is extremely comfortable for one or two people, probably more comfortable than some beds! I have found a king sized (deep fitting), fitted sheet is ideal and stays in place.

DOVE BIRD VEINED EMOBOSSED PLUNGER CUTTERS X 3, SUGARCRAFT CAKE DECORATING FROM CFU
Offered by CFU

4.0 out of 5 stars dove bird, 24 Mar. 2014
I've not been able to find these cutters in the shops so was pleased to see them on amazon. Quality as good as similar cutters I have purchased

Braun Silk-A epil 7 7181 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with One Attachment
Braun Silk-A epil 7 7181 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with One Attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov. 2013
I have had a corded braun epilator for several years, mainly to use between waxing if necessary. This summer I was going on a holiday where I could not be certain there would always be a power supply so I bought the wet & dry cordless. What a difference! so much more efficient than my old corded version. My legs have never felt so smooth, it removes even short hairs so using it once a week is quick and easy. It is far less uncomfortable than the older version as well. I would never go back to waxing or my old epilator now.

TALK FRENCH (BOOK & CD) NEW EDITION
TALK FRENCH (BOOK & CD) NEW EDITION
by Isabelle Fournier

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for beginners, 14 Nov. 2013
I bought this book and CD because I am on a French for beginners course and the tutor suggested it. You certainly need the CD as you need to listen it for the answers to some of the sections. I am an absolute beginner so find it is at the right level for me, I suspect anyone with a small knowledge of the language would need to skip through to the later sections. I would recommend it for an absolute beginner, so many seem to thow you in to quickly before you have learnt the basics, you do feel as if you are making real progress.

Fast Fixes for Your Boat: 1001 top boat maintenance tips
Fast Fixes for Your Boat: 1001 top boat maintenance tips
by Sandy Lindsey

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful, 29 Sept. 2013
Excellent book full of useful and inexpensive tips using easily available items. Only been able to try a couple of tips so far but they have worked well.

Page: 1 | 2