Profile for Tink > Reviews

Content by Tink

Tink (UK)

Pink iPad 2 & 3 Leather Case & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPad 2nd & 3rd Generations

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, 22 July 2011
Its cheap and it looks it, the cut outs are in the wrong places. Lovely color but not good have bought a better one

Sony NPF-H70 Infolithium H Series Camcorder Battery
Sony NPF-H70 Infolithium H Series Camcorder Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 2 Mar. 2010
I bought this spare battery for going to the USA (19-29 March 2010) for my holiday. It's just fully charged i can't WAIT to try it out! it worth 47.47!!!! The battery will be my main one for my camcorder. and the one that came with my camcorder will be the spare.

4" Black Disco Ball Light - Novelty Lighting
4" Black Disco Ball Light - Novelty Lighting
Offered by Easy shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 29 Jan. 2010
please ignore the reviewer above. I have had this disco ball for more than 5 years, it is amazing! It gives a LOT of light and is so pretty in the dark!

Trust Portable Laptop/Netbook USB Speakers - Pink
Trust Portable Laptop/Netbook USB Speakers - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant! THANK YOU AMAZON!, 26 Jan. 2010
The first ones I bought did not work (did not work with Windows 7), I sent a returns email to Amazon, and within in days they sent me a replacement! I have just received my new speakers this morning and on the box it says 'works with windows 7' and the box is smaller. also the speakers. I would highly recommend these speakers. I am pleased with Amazon! And I will continue to buy again for many years to come! Thank you Amazon!

Influence
Influence
by Ashley Olsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Influence (Hardcover)
What can I say? First: you don't have to be a fan. this book is for everyone and anyone who loves fashion and art. the photos of Mary-Kate and Ashley are just breathtaking! it is worth the money. i'm sure you will not be disappointed with this book. =)

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Nintendo DS)
Offered by EnterPlus

5.0 out of 5 stars oh professer! you strike again!, 26 Nov. 2009
amazing! when you first start you put your name in and it starts 'To my dear friend...(whatever your name is.) amazing
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2016 6:58 PM GMT

Betty Boop A4 Ringbinder, A5 Journal, A5 Notebook set
Betty Boop A4 Ringbinder, A5 Journal, A5 Notebook set

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 Nov. 2009
this is such a great product! and the pen is so pretty! it has betty on it and a little apple hanging down

Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Offered by LSMCOMMERCIAL

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 25 Nov. 2009
oh my word! WHAT can i say? this is BRILLIANT! i defiantly recommend it! if you love puzzle solving then this is for you!