Profile for SilverTree > Reviews

Content by SilverTree

SilverTree "Suki" (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
10 Colour Changing LED Hummingbird Solar Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
10 Colour Changing LED Hummingbird Solar Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and weatherproof, 6 Jun. 2017
Delighted with these lights, they started working the day I put them up, even though they'd only had a couple of hours of proper daylight. The whole hummingbird lights up, not just a bit where the bulb is, as I experienced with some butterfly ones I had a while back. And the colour changing is beautiful :) We've just had heavy rain and gales for the last few days, but there they were every night, twinkling away in the lashing rain and howling wind! I'm just about to order some more, I'd be perfectly happy to fill the garden with them :)

Fridolin 18277 Rosina Wachtmeister Sofa 5.1 x 12 x 6 cm Multi-Coloured Metal Pill Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works as a pillbox, 14 Feb. 2017
Really pretty little pillbox. It has a white insert inside which is divided into two compartments. For once it's a pillbox which, although seemingly small and dainty, is actually big enough to hold a couple of doses of pills :)

Tie Dye Mandala Wall Tapestry, Indian Cotton Bedding Single, Boho Picnic Throw, Hippie Dorm Room Decorations, Bohemian Wall Hanging, Gypsy Beach Blanket
Offered by TraditionalJaipurExports

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely :), 14 Feb. 2017
Lovely quality cotton and glorious colours, I bought it to use as a bedspread, but it's so nice I think I might use it as a wallhanging behind the bed instead :)

Widdlebirdy
Widdlebirdy
Offered by ARAZO

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not very functional, 14 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Widdlebirdy (Kitchen & Home)
Pretty, but my tea went from piping hot to barely warm in less than 5 minutes, even though I warmed the cup up first and kept the lid on. This was indoors so it's not even as if I was out in the cold with it. It may be ecological, but it fell at the first hurdle as far as functionality is concerned. I'm giving it one star because it's well-made and good quality, and one star because it's pretty.

Betron USB Port UK Wall Plug AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Nokia , Mobile phones etc (3 Port)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but useful, 3 Oct. 2016
I suppose it is what it is, but I can certainly say the quality is very good and sturdy, and all in very good working order. It has definitely made my life a lot easier, not having to constantly live by the queuing demands of all the things that need charging :)

Coleman Instant Dome 5 Tent, Five Person
Coleman Instant Dome 5 Tent, Five Person

5.0 out of 5 stars Lone woman in successful camping shocker ;), 20 Aug. 2016
Well, blimey, I think I have found my perfect forever tent :D Took 5 minutes to put up, probably even less to take down...on my own, and in windy conditions!! It was so, so simple, and required no physical strength whatsover, because of the simple snap/fold mechanism. Why can't all tents be like this? After I put it up it rained for three days solid, not a single drop came through and there was no condensation inside either, which is important to note if you're worried about it being a single skin tent. The tent fabric is very thick and canvassy, maybe that's why it performs like a double-skin.

It was very roomy inside. I was looking for a tent that had enough room to stand up, and enough room for both a folding chair and my aerobed (which is a VERY wide single). In fact as it turned out I could have put even more in there, like some storage. Or a lazy greyhound friend :) I certainly think you would still have plenty of space if you put a double mattress in there. It was stand-up height in the central area for me, at 5'8, but if you're taller than that you might have to duck a little.

A couple of warning points - it has a bathtub base, which is great from a performance-in-wet-weather point of view, but be careful not to trip on the raised front edge of it as you enter and leave the tent, as I did a couple of times; also, be careful to close the rain covers over the door zips when you close it, and shake drips off the door before you open it, this will stop raindrops from coming into the tent when you open the door. I also found it difficult to get back into the bag on my own, everywhere I pressed it, air pouffed into it somewhere else, lol...next time I will take 3 or 4 bungees with me to make that easier :)

I will add some photos once I've been to my first festival of the season :)

Galaxy Note 4 Case - Felfy Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Vintage Blue Totem Dual Color Floral Flowers Design Wallet Flip Folio PU Leather Bookstyle Cover with Stand Function/ Card Holder Slots/ Magnetic Closure Protective Cover Case +1x Screen Protector +1x Black Stylus
Offered by Felfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 20 Aug. 2016
Surprising good quality, I must admit I wasn't expecting that, given the price. Sturdy and strong, I think this will defy all my attempts to murder my phone! It's such a pretty pattern, people are always asking me where I got it :) There are two credit card slots and a long note slot inside the front cover. The magnet closure is strong and effective. All the apertures for camera, stylus, earphones, etc are perfectly machined and placed squarely in exactly the right places, unlike some covers I have had in the past. I was happy enough with this case to go on and buy another one :)

BCB Go Wipes Coin Towels - Blue
BCB Go Wipes Coin Towels - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Little softies, 20 Aug. 2016
Took these camping, and they were absolutely brilliant. They are literally a tiny pound-coin sized tablet, take one out of the tube and just add a few drops of water from your water bottle, and hey presto, a lovely incredibly soft face flannel/wet wipe thing. I cannot stress enough how soft they are, much softer than a regular wet wipe, for that reason I now use them at home too. They use very, very little water and are biodegradeable, so they're pretty ecological too.

(2 Pack) - Pur Gum - PUR Gum Spearmint Gum Bag | 80g | 2 PACK BUNDLE
(2 Pack) - Pur Gum - PUR Gum Spearmint Gum Bag | 80g | 2 PACK BUNDLE
Offered by So Natural UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No aspartame :), 20 Aug. 2016
Lovely chewing gum, I love the spearmint taste, and best of all, no aspartame :) On the expensive side mind, but I've found it worth it. The flavour doesn't last quite as long as some of the big-name brands in the supermarket, but then...aspartame :/

Benross 60830 1 Litre Multi-Coloured Fleece Covered Hot Water Bottle
Benross 60830 1 Litre Multi-Coloured Fleece Covered Hot Water Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddlesome :), 20 Aug. 2016
Think I will buy another one of these, as it's so lovely. The colours are very bright and rich (more so than in the picture), and the fleece cover is lovely. As soon as I opened the package and saw it, I was delighted :) I originally just wanted this to go camping with over the summer, as it's such a pain having to boil enough water for a full-size 2ltr hot water bottle. This is the perfect size (any smaller and it would probably go cold too quickly, for anyone out there looking for sleeping bag warmer!) It has a cream-coloured rubber bottle inside which is thick and sturdy, and the stopper is a good tight fit, certainly one of the best hot water bottles I have bought, and as a perpetually chilly person I have bought a few of them over the years, lol :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4