Profile for Shalima > Reviews

Content by Shalima

Shalima

Page: 1 | 2
Love2Sleep EXTRA LARGE PACK OF TWO BATH TOWELS, 100% SOFT COTTON 70 X 140 CM GREAT VALUE PROMOTIONAL OFFER! : LILAC
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath towels, 11 May 2017
Lovely colour and for the price are good quality, don't expect big and fluffy, these are pretty standard towels, nice and long but a bit narrow, as most towels are. These will wash and wear well and look absorbent. Nothing worse than going for big and fluffy and they just slide off you! They will dry quickly and be super absorbent which is practical. Great price for good quality!!

BuyPlus(TM) Portable Key Chain Ring USB Charger Data Sync Cable Lead for iPhone 5/5S/5C/iPad Mini/iPad Air (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB, 23 Jun. 2014
This little USB is really handy. It fits on my key ring and I use it mainly for charging my iPhone with an external charger. I no longer have to carry cables around with me and pouches to put them in. Also less to carry in my handbag. I'm going to buy my husband one cause he's always stealing mine. It makes a great gift too. It's sturdy, and unobtrusive. Initially when I got it I couldn't get it to fit together until I realised you have to lift the catch on the plate to fit it in. It didn't come with this instruction but easy enough to work out. I'd definitely reccommend. A good seller also as it didn't arrive but seller was very helpful and understanding.

University Games Various Galaxy Of Stars Kit
University Games Various Galaxy Of Stars Kit
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Stars, 28 April 2014
A nice box of different sizes. These were used for a bedridden adult who just loved them. Two sheets of small size stars could have been bigger but generally a good mix.

The Original Glowstars 350
The Original Glowstars 350

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 28 April 2014
This review is from: The Original Glowstars 350 (Toy)
A bit disappointing as the stars were very small but bought with other larger stars it's ok. Would have liked them to be bigger

In The Night Garden General Badged Birthday Greeting Card
In The Night Garden General Badged Birthday Greeting Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday card, 28 April 2014
A perfect card for my night garden mad granddaughter. Bright and cheerful with an added bonus of a. Button for her.

The Nutcracker (Usborne Noisy Books)
The Nutcracker (Usborne Noisy Books)
by Susanna Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars The nutcracker, 27 Mar. 2014
Great book for an older child 3+. Music was lovely and realistic. Many hours of listening and reading to be had.

Something Special Mr Tumble Talking Soft Toy 24cm
Something Special Mr Tumble Talking Soft Toy 24cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr tumble, 27 Mar. 2014
Very nice soft and cuddly. A good price. My granddaughter loved it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a safe toy.

My Granny Is a Pirate
My Granny Is a Pirate
by Val McDermid

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirates ahoy., 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: My Granny Is a Pirate (Paperback)
My granddaughter loved this book. She is pirate mad and was intrigued that her granny was one too. She reads it every night and is enthraled by it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutie suitie, 26 Mar. 2014
I ordered this for 2 yr old And bought 2-3. She is a standard size 2 yr old. It's cute and of quite good quality. Great gift for iggle piggle maniacs! It won't disappoint and neither will the service. I ordered two by mistake and my reply on contacting them was swift and pleasant. Too late to cancel the 2nd order but they happily will refund. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definitely reccommend.

HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - White by Maikai
HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - White by Maikai

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 3 Sept. 2013
Received this case within 2 days. Very impressed with the packaging, good quality. The case itself is not the bright white you see in the photo but is sturdy and well made. The side clip can be a little irritating as you have to make sure that it closes properly but overall, pretty,slim, and quite elegant looking. I shall be holding on to their excellent packaging just in case this case does not live up to its description!!!

Page: 1 | 2