Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

10 CiberDirect High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF Printers.
Offered by Ciberdirect

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Mar. 2015
Some were rejected by my Epson, kept saying NOT RECOGNIZED.

Shaman and Ayahausca - DVD: Journeys to Sacred Realms
Shaman and Ayahausca - DVD: Journeys to Sacred Realms
by Michael Wiese
Edition: DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Mar. 2013
Sadly this documentary is very poorly made which is rather surprising considering it was made by Michael Wiese. He made a film some time ago called Dolphin which is beautifully made but this latest documentary looks awful.
The content and characters we meet are rather interesting but the whole production is ruined with camcorder looking footage and bad sound recording. This really only deserves one star but I added an extra star for Don Jose.
Why would a filmmaker cut corners for something like this; a once in a lifetime journey and experience into the Peruvian jungle. This could have been an amazing film, capturing the atmosphere, scenery and sheer wonder of the experience. Unfortunately, it's an amateurish video, at times looking like it's captured on a cellphone. The imagery is among the worse digital-video camerawork I've seen and the sound recording is equally as bad. At times, it's hard to understand the interpreter who mumbles his words. Hugely disappointing. I can only imagine what this could have been with quality visuals and decent sound.

NETGEAR WNDR4500-100EUS N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
NETGEAR WNDR4500-100EUS N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 24 May 2012
Excellent router.
Compared to my old routers, this is by far the best. It beats my old Buffalo on ease of use, the Netgear routerlogin is very straightforward, nothing like the complicated menus and options of the Buffalo. Also, the build quality is superb. It beats the horrible D-link in every way possible. So, this is my third router and I'm finally satisfied. It looks good, provides excellent high speed wireless broadband and beats the pathetic Virgin 'Superhub' wi-fi. That's why I purchased it, to provide wi-fi coverage from my Virgin broadband connection. The Virgin 'Superhub' is in modem mode with its useless wireless now disabled. Everyone in the house is now happy, several PCs, two Xboxes, four laptops and the occasional tablet. All connected and getting a fair share of bandwidth.

D-link DIR-825/B Xtreme N Dual BN Gigabit Router
D-link DIR-825/B Xtreme N Dual BN Gigabit Router

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY?, 24 May 2012
Why would D-link, in the UK, supply this router with the WRONG adapter?
This is what happened to me recently. I tried to install it and discovered the supplied adapter didn't fit.
D-link UK have an irritating phone message system, on a premium rate, with no easy access to customer support.
My thinking, at the time, was to ask for a replacement adapter with the expectation of them popping it in the post.
WRONG! It took ages to get through and I was eventually told to provide evidence of purchase.
In the end I sent the whole thing back to amazon_popcorn_uk and waited about a month before getting the refund.
In the meantime I bought a Netgear N900 and what a difference! It was a bit more expensive but worth it for the build quality and ease of use.
My advice is don't choose D-link, especially this DIR-825 model, looks and feels like it's worth about twenty quid and it won't work with the supplied adapter.